Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-03-2005, 10:40 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

HUMANMETRICS Jung Typology Test

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 62 12 11

HaleOnline Test

You're an ENTP.

Personality Pathways.

Your 4 Personality Type Letters
I N T J

[ 06-03-2005, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: uss ]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
22 75 25 44

ENTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENTJ type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed extrovert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
Old 06-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

These personality tests always scare me, I'm always afraid the results will be "Hey you should be locked up"...

and then I would hear a siren outside my house

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #4
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

ENFP

Extroverted: 78%
Intuitive: 25%
Feeling: 25%
Perceiving: 67%

-very expressed extrovert
-moderately expressed intuitive personality
-moderately expressed feeling personality
-distinctively expressed perceiving personality

The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:35 PM   #5
Kynaeus
Drow Warrior

First Test: INTP

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
50 75 38 11

Second: ...INTP Sensing a pattern here!

Third: OMG. INTP again
Kynaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #6
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
I got the Champion too... I took this a few weeks ago for a class, and despite being a Champion, I'm too lazy to take it over again.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:15 PM   #7
Stratos
Vampire

Your Type is
INTJ
22 38 38 1

INTJ type description by D.Keirsey
INTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in Masterminds. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the Masterminds increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Masterminds will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the Mastermind's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, Masterminds are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, Masterminds approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the Mastermind, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the Masterminds. On the other hand, Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I should call this accurate. Makes me sound like some CEO.

[ 06-04-2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 06-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #8
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Your Type is
INTJ
67 38 38 44

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert