Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-07-2002, 06:00 AM   #31
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

You know me, I live here! Should be easy to make it along. And as always, sounds like a laugh.

And I'm sort of young... I'll be 20 by the time we get anything sorted. Not saying anything about our poor organisation skills, its just my birthday is next week...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 11-07-2002, 06:09 AM   #32
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
lol!!! well i think it'll be a mix of teenws and those of use that ACT like teens
You will all end up in jail.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:03 AM   #33
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
You know me, I live here! Should be easy to make it along. And as always, sounds like a laugh.

And I'm sort of young... I'll be 20 by the time we get anything sorted. Not saying anything about our poor organisation skills, its just my birthday is next week...
Ah, someone around my age....I'm already 20.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 11-07-2002, 11:18 AM   #34
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
lol!!! well i think it'll be a mix of teenws and those of use that ACT like teens
You will all end up in jail. [/QUOTE]It's okay, they know me there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2002, 11:37 AM   #35
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I have an awful feeling that being 31 will make me the oldie of the group... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2002, 12:55 PM   #36
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I have an awful feeling that being 31 will make me the oldie of the group... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]i'm 33

Old 11-07-2002, 12:57 PM   #37
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
You will all end up in jail. [/QUOTE]ARGH! I'm TOO young to go to jail wait... blame it all on LS [img]tongue.gif[/img] say he spiked he drinks... oh did I say that out loud? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grin* So when were you thinking about this unholy gathering ls? I know you said "december" but which part? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-07-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 11-07-2002, 02:55 PM   #38
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
I'm only 17 too, so I'd feel out of place if it was all older people. I'd like to meet the infamous Kaltia though........(Edit - Just found out she's Binky's age! Doh!)
heh, I'm 17 too, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. And the imfamous Kaltia, I'd LOVE to meet her, in fact I'm counting on meeting her [img]tongue.gif[/img] she *is* after all my girlfriend [/QUOTE]And I love putting my foot in it!

Hehe, sorry!

Steve, I could give you a lift down If I went. I used to live in Manchester, was born in Park Hospital in Flixton/Urmston!

Isn't she 14? And your 17? Erm......
Old 11-07-2002, 03:01 PM   #39
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
You guys are so lucky to have the opportunity to meet up like this. I'd personally love to come along but I'm literally on the other side of the world right now. I will be in London next year in March though, so maybe I'll get to meet ya'll then [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you're ever in Sydney mate, I'll take you out for a good time. We could go and watch OZ retain the Bledisloe Cup next year.

Trivia note: I was actually the FIRST person to meet another person on this board - the inimitable Yorick when he still lived in Sydney. That's when I knew there was something special about this place - when you're willing to have online and offline lives intersect. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Not quite the first Memnoch. I met Lanesra 42 years ago!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-07-2002, 03:10 PM   #40
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
You guys are so lucky to have the opportunity to meet up like this. I'd personally love to come along but I'm literally on the other side of the world right now. I will be in London next year in March though, so maybe I'll get to meet ya'll then [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you're ever in Sydney mate, I'll take you out for a good time. We could go and watch OZ retain the Bledisloe Cup next year.

Trivia note: I was actually the FIRST person to meet another person on this board - the inimitable Yorick when he still lived in Sydney. That's when I knew there was something special about this place - when you're willing to have online and offline lives intersect. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Not quite the first Memnoch. I met Lanesra 42 years ago!
[/QUOTE]I dnt think husbands and wives, or any kind of family count, and under IW rule 456, section 18, sub-section 18, paragraph 6, it clearly states, that it online and offline lives can only intersect if the person/s haven't met before the registered joining date.

And as you stated yourself, you met 42 years ago. I dnt beleive any of you have been members of IW for longer than that. Case won! Woo-hoo!

Memmy wins the case! Donut to pay costs of $8000 USD or an apology.

EDIT - Hehe!

[ 11-07-2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]