Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-26-2001, 05:15 PM   #31
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Ahhh, the posts are coming in faster than I respond. I will clarify what may have been misunderstood. I don't mean the rest of the world is worthless. I mean that I'm not going to be all love and understanding to someone who attacks and kills my people. As a matter of fact, anyone associated with him is now suspect! If you don't want the gun pointed your way, then don't shoot first! By the way, which Limey called me a twit?
Old 09-26-2001, 05:17 PM   #32
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
You got it baby!! I discriminate, you discriminate, we all discriminate. From what we chose to eat for lunch, to who we marry, to who we have as friends, etc. It's the factors we use in discriminating that count! I discriminate with extreme prejudice those that want to hurt and/or rob me, my family and my friends! I don't discriminate that someone is worth killing or not knowing or listening to because of their race, creed, or religion. But they DAMN well better respect where I'm coming from too! That's the deal! I discriminate that my homeland is more important to me than someone elses. Just like I discriminate that my family is more important to me than the complete stranger. Just like I discriminate that my home is more important to me than the intruders reason for breaching it. We all have to work with what we know. You have to protect what's yours! Once you've taken care of your own, then you can worry about everyone elses. You can just keep your anti-american sentiment self up there in the Nether region where you belong. Outside our border.

Take of that White Cap and think about the worth of a human live
When people commit crimes they deserve to be punished
and THEY not others at are associated with them should be the ones to suffer

If you think a country is respondsible of what the goverment does then you say that if the Serbs would have crashed into the WTC it would have been justified
And these kinda stuff ARE NEVER justified

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:17 PM   #33
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
You got it baby!! I discriminate, you discriminate, we all discriminate. From what we chose to eat for lunch, to who we marry, to who we have as friends, etc. It's the factors we use in discriminating that count! I discriminate with extreme prejudice those that want to hurt and/or rob me, my family and my friends! I don't discriminate that someone is worth killing or not knowing or listening to because of their race, creed, or religion. But they DAMN well better respect where I'm coming from too! That's the deal! I discriminate that my homeland is more important to me than someone elses. Just like I discriminate that my family is more important to me than the complete stranger. Just like I discriminate that my home is more important to me than the intruders reason for breaching it. We all have to work with what we know. You have to protect what's yours! Once you've taken care of your own, then you can worry about everyone elses. You can just keep your anti-american sentiment self up there in the Nether region where you belong. Outside our border.
You seem to be a little confused on the difference between discrimination and choice, dude.

------------------

Ascended Mistress of Illumination
Old 09-26-2001, 05:21 PM   #34
Rikard

Quote:

YOU Sir, have offended me!!!! The only thing you and I agree on is that we shouldn't have brought those two to power. We should have let nature take it's course and let them slaughter each other and ignored the underdogs that cried for help! It's those very dogs that are biting our hands today!

You say you see where Bin Laden is coming from?! Maybe you should join him where he is going then! You know what I see in him? A classic petty dictator that likes being a big fish in a small pond. A murdering power monger trying to make himself out as a savior!

By the way, the military action in Kuwait worked just fine. I was there, they tucked their tails and RAN!!! They ran like hell!

[This message has been edited by Sir Kenyth (edited 09-26-2001).]
I think that to have a clear view to what happend one must be able to see what has happend from both sides
the 4 most elemental forms of Manipulations are

1) Leaving stuff out
2) play with the time frame
3) Exagerate the stuff that pleads for you
4) looking from one side

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:21 PM   #35
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
You seem to be a little confused on the difference between discrimination and choice, dude.

Yep, IW needs a dictionary/thesaurus link at the top. I'd use it.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-26-2001).]

Old 09-26-2001, 05:30 PM   #36
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Naah, the word discrimination has just been misunderstood. A discriminating buyer is one who chooses with knowledge. It's the factors used in discriminating that count. Do I discriminate against people that are known to hate us? Yes. Do I discriminate against someone for being Muslim? No. Like I said before, would you trade your child for the lives of three others? Would you be able to? In the equation that all lives are equal in your eyes, the three lives are worth more than the one. We all discriminate in one fashion or another, For one reason or another, in everything we do. It's not a racial thing. It's knowing who your enemy is and not giving them a second chance to kill us.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:34 PM   #37
Rikard

Quote:
Naah, the word discrimination has just been misunderstood. A discriminating buyer is one who chooses with knowledge. It's the factors used in discriminating that count. Do I discriminate against people that are known to hate us? Yes. Do I discriminate against someone for being Muslim? No. Like I said before, would you trade your child for the lives of three others? Would you be able to? In the equation that all lives are equal in your eyes, the three lives are worth more than the one. We all discriminate in one fashion or another, For one reason or another, in everything we do. It's not a racial thing. It's knowing who your enemy is and not giving them a second chance to kill us.

And I am the enemy when i want to know what drives these people to do such stuff instead of forcing them to be exactly like me?

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:34 PM   #38
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:

So all we need to do is finding fearies
Well i think we could send the SAS, FBI, GIGN or even the new KGB (dunno the official name) to find them and will peace will be obvious
The Russian special forces outfit are called Spetnatz...and like all Covert Ops groups they some hella bad dudes!
Old 09-26-2001, 05:36 PM   #39
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
The Russian special forces outfit are called Spetnatz...and like all Covert Ops groups they some hella bad dudes!
i read an artical about it once
them guys are being so severely herrased by their own supperiors that no enemy can frighten them anymore

They are more hardy then the CIA and FBI
whether they have the tactical knowlegde i doubt

------------------

I'm Watching you...

Old 09-26-2001, 05:38 PM   #40
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Okay I sick of seeing people posting that the Taliban won't give Bin Laden, they offered to surrender him like the middle of last week but only if they can see the evidence what Bush has linking it to him but guess what Bush said, that right NO!.
I also sick of people saying that everyone in the Afgainstan is the Taliban, aid workers and reporters and the Nothern Anilace(?) all say that the majority of the normal people do not, I repeat done not hate westers, even Americans. The soldiers of the Taliban are just planning on defending their country from attack as you just would for yours.

------------------

Hodge-podge Sliver Cleric of the ALSB
You don't need pants for the victory dance becuase I am better then Weasels!!