Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 04:54 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I have just downloaded IEEP and am getting to grips with making items.

I am posting this thread to ask your opinions on a few items firstly monk armour, I know that there is a reason that monks dont wear armour (Awsome base armour class and freedom of movement) but I feel that not using the armour slot is a waste and wanted to fill it would any of you consider this cheating? I dont intend going overboard with this just make a simple item with a few bonuses here is brief description:

the armour will be like a martial arts Gi(robe)

+2 movement speed
+1 THAC0

I dont have a name or a history for the item yet just a rough Idea of what it will do, anybody who has there own idea of the what the gi should do then post here as I would be intrested in seeing your ideas.

The next Item is Drizzts figurine Guenhwyvar seeing as you cannot get it in the game. I am not quite sure on making this item yet though I think I have to make a creature in a monster editor and then make an item that summons that creature but I am sure I will get there in the end. My question for this Item is does anyone know Guenhwyvar's stats because I want to make a proper effort of it.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 05:08 PM   #2
Gabrial Angelfire
Dungeon Master

Guenhwyvar
AC: 4
Movement: 15
Hit Dice: 6+6 (or 45 Hit Points)
THACO: 13
Number of attacks: 3
Damage: 1d4 (x2) / 1d12, plus read claws rake for 2d4 (x2) if both front paws hit score hits.
Special Defense: never surprised.
Size: Medium (6' long)
Moral: Fanatic (18)
Alignment: Neutral
XP: 1400

Guen can be summoned forth from the figurine up to 3 times per week, for a total of 24 hours altogether during that time. If she is slain while activated, she reverts to the figurine form and can be called forth later.
Old 02-03-2002, 05:11 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Fast Reply Thanx
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote