Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2004, 06:36 AM   #1
Marikai
Dungeon Master

What can i say? I finished the game after 2 years -_-.
Might i just add that i went into idle with the game when school started, so really it only took about 2 months... let me share my brief story.

~THE ADVENTURES OF KILDORE~

I travelled through Gael Serran onyl to find my life extingusihed when i found the lands of the Boogres.. Those big brew-gut buggers had me stumped for quite some time! But i think it was the mantraps with my first troop of characters that got stuck there.. But my 2nd game i played, Kildore the wizard and Gorasul the fighter whooped ass!! My wizards elemental blast smeared them over the lands!!!!

Travelling forward i found the port of Brimloch Roon!! 'Twas a site to behold my fellow companions, besides the fact that it was flat and the whole town measured smaller then 14 inches. From there i boarded the Ethereal Whip and charged forward to the Pyramid of Cet!!

As i entered, my game glitched many times. (due to it being an unpatched version and running on Win XP Pro) i gave up for 6 months But upon my return, i found Cet! Lord of Pot Plant holders! or coffee Mugs?

We faught hard, and long, and he fell. Dissappointed that the game ended, i saw my angel, kerah. Our setting was faulty, and they were talking fast without vocals. They took my sword!!

My game ended with a lvl 59 Assassin, and a lvl 57 Paladin (now a Zenmaster lvl 1) and game reset. I lost my lvl 57 Paladin stat but im a Zenmaster! Time for Vine spells!!!

For my time spent in this forum, i wish to thank you all for all your help. Those of you who played this game and enjoyed it as much as me ran on a good game, and i thoroughly enjoyed my adventure.

Once again, Thank you all. Its been great [img]smile.gif[/img]
~Marikai
~P.s. Im not leaving baby!! This is a great game, with great forums, and great people.!
[img]\"http://members.lycos.co.uk/arkana/phpBB2/images/avatars/178988289141833a89f34ac.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />Why am I trying to give, <br />when no one gives me a try, <br />Why am I dying to live, <br />if I\'m just living to die?
Marikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Congrats Marikai! I'm glad you enjoy(ed) the game. Are you considering to play the game through once more with the same party?

Quote:
Originally posted by Marikai:
Those big brew-gut buggers had me stumped for quite some time!
But please don't insult my babies. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

BTW, the image in your signature is way too big. I took the liberty of resizing it according to the forum rules. Here you go. [img]smile.gif[/img] I belive you would like to resize the text in the imgae though.

[ 02-03-2004, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 10:13 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Yeeeeeeee-HAH! Congrats on finishing the game, Marikai! And with a three-character party for your first trip... I'm impressed [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Now, for your next game.... D
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 11:54 AM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Congratulations!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Do play the game again. Believe me - - - there are always new sides of the game to discover. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #5
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Congratulations!
Old 02-03-2004, 03:27 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats Marikai!!!

Glad to hear that you made it to the end AND are planning on sticking around on the forum!! Yay!!!

Wyv
Old 02-04-2004, 05:21 AM   #7
eternal mat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

congrats marikai!!!

good shhtuff!
Old 02-05-2004, 04:44 AM   #8
Marikai
Dungeon Master

Thanks guys, and girls.

Wyvern, you helped alot, and i must confess, i now have time tm email you back!

WillowIX, i never noticed that their was a limit to image size, but then again, i have been away for many months. Thank you for telling me that [img]smile.gif[/img] And hosting of course [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will return on my spare time away from my studies. I want dungeon master dice!!

~Marikai
[img]\"http://members.lycos.co.uk/arkana/phpBB2/images/avatars/178988289141833a89f34ac.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />Why am I trying to give, <br />when no one gives me a try, <br />Why am I dying to live, <br />if I\'m just living to die?
Marikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:26 AM   #9
WillowIX
Apophis

No problems Marikai. [img]smile.gif[/img] I've got plenty of bandwidth, I hope... Now do stay around when you have the time. Your studies are of course more important. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote