Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 02-23-2006, 05:45 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

The first time I went through HotU I took Deeken with me and picked up the Lady Aribeth later. As I didn’t get a true love I though this time I would take Sharwyn and Linu with me. We were all working well through chapter 1, but Helaster would only send the Nathyrra with me to the underdark. Is that normal? Can you only take Nathyrra and Deeken with you? Can I get any of the others back for Chapter 3?

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:23 AM   #2
Nightwing
Baaz Draconian

Same thing happened to me.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 AM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Deekin is the only one of the first chapter henchmen you can take with you into the rest of the game.

As for romance, it is entirely possible to have Aribeth as your true love. It is just a matter of what you say to her in various conversations throughout the chapter. She was, by the way, the only henchman I ever took with me.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:17 AM   #4
Target
Red Dragon

OH well, that's a shame.

The last time I finished HotU, Aribeth was the sleeping mans true love, but during the final battle with the big M, even though she stayed on my side when the sleeping man arrived to fight on my side Aribeth killed him...an interesting love they shared.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:55 PM   #5
Witchdoctor
Dungeon Master

It is a little bit random who the sleeping man's true love ends up. Save and reload before finding out if you want to try different combos.
Witchdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote