Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2001, 09:11 AM   #1
Shagrat The Half Orc

Ok, i think we can all safely agree that the dragon was the kewlest monster in BG2. I mean come on, nothing even comes close to this bad boy. The beholders?? HA! not even close...

What sort of creature do u think could be kewler than the dragon in BG2, how can Black Isle ever possibly upgrade its masterpiece, the dragon???
(Ive never played ToB so if there's a kewler monster in ToB please mention)

Old 10-28-2001, 09:25 AM   #2
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Maybe some sort of Dragon God, then again I suppose that would just be a very supped up version of a Dragon, I think fighting a Kraken would be pretty cool. Or maybe a giant worm, like a Maker from Dune, those things were really big!

------------------
Since I started working, every single day has been worse than the day before, so every day that you see me is the worst day of my life.
Old 10-28-2001, 09:26 AM   #3
Byronas

The Demogorgon (TOB)!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-28-2001, 09:29 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Byronas:
The Demogorgon (TOB)!
Demogorgan was not cool, he was a nightmare!

Well, with the Improved Demogorgan patch that is, the default Demogorgan is a weeny.
Old 10-28-2001, 10:18 AM   #5
Skunk
Banned User

ME! That's right, ME! I am the coolest monster in the game 'cause I always serve up Dragon Burgers after fighting them 'little' critters...
Old 10-28-2001, 10:58 AM   #6
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I personally think that he hardest fights are the groups of people - not the big monsters. Firkraag is a lot easier than the Mind Flayer dungeon, despite the individual Mind Flayers naffness. Also some of the normal mages are very hard (it took me ages to kill Lavok once I got to him).
Old 10-28-2001, 01:41 PM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shagrat The Half Orc:
Ok, i think we can all safely agree that the dragon was the kewlest monster in BG2. I mean come on, nothing even comes close to this bad boy. The beholders?? HA! not even close...

What sort of creature do u think could be kewler than the dragon in BG2, how can Black Isle ever possibly upgrade its masterpiece, the dragon???
(Ive never played ToB so if there's a kewler monster in ToB please mention)
Dracolich. Tarrasque. Plenty of monstrocities to choose from.

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.
Talk about anything you want at The Elysium
For online roleplaying, check The Elysium Gaming Project