Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-20-2003, 07:39 PM   #1
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

http://test3.thespark.com/untest/

I got-

57% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 84% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."
Old 09-20-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

For the record, you are:

56% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."
Old 09-20-2003, 07:50 PM   #3
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

not even gonna say mine
Old 09-20-2003, 07:53 PM   #4
shadowhound

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
not even gonna say mine
Wuss [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2003, 07:56 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
quote:
not even gonna say mine
Wuss [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] I failed that test ok...all that need to be said, they think i will wind up in prison [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2003, 08:01 PM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

you made me lose my emerald dragon [img]tongue.gif[/img]
here take this one
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/insane.html
Old 09-20-2003, 08:01 PM   #7
shadowhound

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
quote:
not even gonna say mine
Wuss [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] I failed that test ok...all that need to be said, they think i will wind up in prison [img]redface.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I got 84% chance of ending up in prison [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So you are not the only one.

Besides, there is no fail... its a form of personality test [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... unless you have no personality?

EDIT: Insane [img]smile.gif[/img] But I already knew that!

[ 09-20-2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 09-20-2003, 08:02 PM   #8
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

67% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 67% Un-telligent
Whoohoo barbaric self-confidence...I'm the greatest MC in the world!!!!
Old 09-20-2003, 09:38 PM   #9
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

32% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, snakes behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 66% chance that he will end up in prison!

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 32% Un-telligent
Old 09-20-2003, 09:41 PM   #10
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

32% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, snakes behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"The subject is brave, however,and shows real strength in that department.Courageousness is a large part of un-telligence.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 66% chance that he will end up in prison!

Final Score: 32% Un-telligent
ok someone lower than me I scored a 55%