Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2001, 07:04 AM   #21
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hvad er gor? Mit program forstar den der glose.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-02-2001, 07:07 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ack, Das ist VERBOTEN! No computer generated translations allowed...ack! LOL Those things can be mighty dangerous! HAHAHA One of our faculty used it to prove how awful they were to her translation students. We laughed so hard we couldn't talk for five minutes straight! Don't know what it does in Danish...maybe I should copy that and ask our Danish instructor? Or does anyone want to translate...use your program and reverse it...that oughta be interesting!

Don't forget to tell Ziroc what you LOVE about the forum, though,purrrty please!

CloudKitten

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight
Old 03-02-2001, 07:09 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir Tainly....er...English, Russian, teeny bit German...miniscule French...uh...Tobbin? Where's that program? LOLOLOLOL!

Have to run, work is calling and the shower is waiting.

Tata for now, Cloudy

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 07:12 AM   #24
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, I was saying long live Ziroc and his cat Chocolate, but I think it mutilated it. LOL. I've been wanting to learn a new language, and was hoping that if I could understand what people say on here, then I could pick up how to PROPERLY talk to them. The computer generated part is just to get a spring board. Pretty much like some of the non-English people are learning how to speak English. Well, it was a thought anyways. I love the board Ziroc, and the first question I had on here was how do you change fonts? I've seen it work in some areas, and not in others. I wanted to get the correct "translation". LOL

Oh yeah, it's in French, what Sir_Tainly is saying. At least, that's what it looks like and my computer seems to understand it.

Hey CB, what do you mean that is forbidden? And you could let me know you are speaking German. LOL. I was still in the Danish part of the translator. My robot was just looking at me like I was stupid or something. LOL

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-02-2001, 07:17 AM   #25
Sir_Tainly

Tobbin, I worked out what you were saying in Danish, maybe I'm a natural!!!

------------------

Old 03-02-2001, 07:17 AM   #26
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Sir_Tainly was saying good morning to you. And then was asking how are you today? Sorry it took a bit. I'm at work.

To Sir_Tainly: If you actually got what that computer mumbledygook was saying, you are truly gifted. LOL.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-02-2001, 07:20 AM   #27
Sir_Tainly

Cloudy, check out http://www.freetranslation.com/ it seems quite good. Even does Portugeese and Norwegian

Old 03-02-2001, 07:23 AM   #28
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well good God man, pointers. Let's hear some pointers. LOL. Drake was trying to help me out, but I'm having a little problem with some of the stuff. BTW, trying to go back on topic here, I like how the board allows you to link to pictures and sounds and stuff now. Color scheme is a bit different. But very pleasing to the eyes. As far as the outlay of the board, it does seem very easy to "get" to stuff. Very intuitive. It's a bit nit picky about tags and codes, but that makes sense seeing as how powerful it is. Overall, a good step up from the old board. I need to get used to the message updating though. I was timing it in my other thread, and it seems to take about 4 minutes and 22 seconds from the beginning of the cycle. You are to be highly praised for this board, Ziroc. I just wish I knew how to do the fonts so I could really hi praise ya.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-02-2001, 07:25 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you, Tobbin. Maybe you shouldn't give up your new toy, after all!

Good morning Sir Tainly- I'm just fine. It's cold, snowing and I'm late for work, but hey- there's the BOARD and SPAM! Life is gooooood! hahaha

Bye now! See you later!

Cloudorama

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 07:31 AM   #30
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

OK, so anyone want to test their Swedish knowledge? I cn give you something to work with..

Good to see so many of you here and I hope most will come here soon so we wont miss anyone..

------------------

::WOLFGIR::