Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2001, 08:50 PM   #21
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I sure as hell dont want to be in an argument about this but I wouldnt like to see our webmasters in court for posting that stuff. My other huge problem is are we any better using spam tactics. Its a troll kind of thing I know hed sure as hell enjoy getting us banned from our ISP so why bother claim higher moral ground when were about to do it to him.

------------------

[This message has been edited by jabidas (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 08:52 PM   #22
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:
Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Jabidas, all we are trying to do is try and get this person banned from his provider, hence the emails. That's not intruding upon his privacy, that's the logical consequense of being a troll and continuing to flame people. This guy has a long long history here, and has managed to piss off everybody on the board. I believe his data were posted here before (on the old board) so if he really cares so much about his privacy, why did he post again? He knew we could track down his personal data and post them here.
I do understand your concern, but let me assure you that Ziroc and Memnoch are handling this effectively and properly, ok?

Melusine.......history repeats itself.

But I have a gutsy feeling that the location isn't quite right.
He said London before, now Australia - I may have a feeling that this isn't going to be just a fish-in-the-barrel kind of thing.

PS: hold on - I'm searching the post to confirm my suspicions.

No, he WAS in Australia, I remember that ISP and the school , just think though, this guy is 17 or 18 now, and STILL acts like a little kid. VERY sad. His parents must be proud.

Old 06-14-2001, 08:57 PM   #23
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

My memory fails me - thank you Ziroc.

Although there wasn't a conclusion anyway since all the previous posts are not there anymore. (I think that is best, since we wouldn't want to ruin our newer members)

Now........toilet cleaner? (This ring some bells...... )

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 09:06 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Jabidas, Bag Buggerer deserves every bit he gets. His sole purpose is to cause trouble and insult new people on the boards. I had just signed on the boards on his first round, I'm sure he ran a couple people off by his posts. Apperently he holds a grudge over his banning since this was last october. Gotta agree with Z on this one
Old 06-14-2001, 09:13 PM   #25
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh dont misunderstand me im all for banning the creepy weirdo but I dont agree with spamming him in the hope to geting his ISP to ban him or posting his personal information. Trolls like this gimp should be banned and left alone then, not continuing the war.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 09:15 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think of it as an effective scare tactic, with search and destroy connotations
Old 06-14-2001, 09:19 PM   #27
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Yeah but if the details are any way accurate he can take the ziroc to court for invasion of privacy.

How about we just leave him well enough alone. Im going to bed soon so Im not going to argue this any longer.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 09:20 PM   #28
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok nite nite I have to be up at 5am I'm off too. Does this mean we are sleeping together?
Old 06-14-2001, 09:23 PM   #29
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Whatever you say Lover.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 09:26 PM   #30
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Now I can sleep LOL nice reply seeya!