Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-13-2000, 08:01 PM   #11
Ziroc

I'd be either an Elf Ranger or a hmmm.. a Doppelganger - THAT would be fun!

Ziroc

Old 12-13-2000, 08:45 PM   #12
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

I would be a Lich! Imagine how it would feel casting Nacromantic Spells! Check out my New topic please!!
Old 12-14-2000, 03:40 AM   #13
hobs

A thief, creeping in shadows, stealing every trinket and coin that I could get my hands on.
Backstabbing my enemies in a flash with astonish vigor, sharing my life with a most beautiful
woman, a skilled mage with some ability to heal.. Yeah, that would be me

-hobs'da thief-

Old 12-14-2000, 03:48 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well hopefully not as miserable as it is here, but somehow I doubt that alot of us would be that different, but if I had a topic saying what I would like to be.. he he sorry, foul mood this day..

i would be a ranger I think, cause I like animals, have a weird feeling for right and wrong, would love to see elves and wander around alot.. if not that, i probably would mess up with something big and end up like the dude in Planescape torment..
Old 12-14-2000, 04:22 AM   #15
Jaxonite

I think perhaps I would be a Mage/Sage. Having adventured as a youthful Mage and graduating to an established Sage in one of the Spheres of Magic (Invocation/Evocation.)
I would be available for consultations, assistance and exorcisms by appointment only!
No job is too big, no fee is too big, NO Turnips and NO CREDIT (well, maybe a turnip!)

Of course I would also run a little shop for you adventuring types who need a place to unload all that loot you seem to accumulate. Ribald Barterman ain't the only game in town you know!

Old 12-14-2000, 05:53 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'd be a swashbuckler dualled to a mage for sure.
Old 12-14-2000, 07:03 AM   #17
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... i would love to be mage... but the problem is im easily distracted... i like to be a man of all trades wandering around and meeting all new people so i guess i would be a bard... not the entertainer one but the fighting one... hey i like to fight too and be a little mischievous once in a while...yep bard for me...

hey in real life... i have played tennis, table tennis, badminton, bowling, soccer, basketball, swimming, taekwondo, a little gym, skating (like rollerblades, skating, and ice skating) and a few more which i forgot ... (sorry no football here and it doesnt snow... thank god for technology) *hey i tried snowboarding in the US... man did i have a time of my life tumbling down the begginers slope =) *and i live in southeast asia* im no expert in all but i like playing all of them...
Old 12-14-2000, 11:17 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

I'd probably be a cleric or a mage. Not the healer one, but someone who would decipher old scrolls and tomes for you and who would have a lot of dusty old books to look up any question about legendary monsters and far-off lands.
Or... I could be a sneaky courtesan who'd seduce drunk rich guys and then make off with their money...heh
Old 12-14-2000, 11:50 AM   #19
Kaël

Come to think of it i'd probebly a assassin or something or an assassin/mage
seems cool to creep into peoples houses finding them in their bed sleping
remembering all the foul things they did
coming close to them
a lil'tap on his shoulder
say: "goodnight and this time for good"
and them stab them in the hart hehe
then walk away as if nothing has happend taking the money that was offerd to ya
and going to another city and doing the same

Or be a bard and get famous for singing and if people don't like it
dominate them into liking it hehe

Old 12-14-2000, 04:47 PM   #20
Archmagi Wah

I would be a beggar/thief/mage because I can cast simulcrum about 10 times a day and let all my created beggars go around and and beg. Then give me the money at the end of the day.

If they don't give money the beggars will steal it anyway!!!

LOL

(can imagine you as a bard kael!! heh heh)