Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Doing final checks, and should be up in a few hours! I even had time to squeeze 4 new tilesets (NEW ONES that I nearly hit myself for overlooking)

The links to download it will be posted here in a new post when its released, and on the Official EfU website at www.ironworksforum.com/efu

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #2
Stormshadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc is getting a monetary kickback based on how many hits the site is getting today. I myself probably account for 200 or so.

It might even be said that I am randy with anticipation. LOL
Stormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Great.

But, unlike some, I have to get some sleep from time to time.

Hope I can wake up to the new Hakpak tomorrow.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
Zebodog

I don't remember anticipating any new game this much, including NWN when it came out.
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #5
Kempit
Welcomed New User

I hope the download server has plenty of bandwidth, cos its going to take a thrashing when we all try and download this at once..Oh anf those in the US, leave a few items for us poor Brits that have to sleep
Kempit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Heheh! Hell, I can't wait till I can USE the content. Making it is cool and all, but it's been like dangling naked women in front of me for 14 months without getting to touch... erm.. I mean.... Um.. I am married. Sorry.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I just can't wait to use it.

Once you download it, remember, I have been creating the content, so I haven't had time (much) to actually make levels yet with it. I HAVE done some, but just didn't have time to do it. But once the hak is released, I will be like a kid in a candy store making new levels, changing all the current levels a bit--adding new stuff and the like..

But you WILL see some stuff new from release. You will know when you see it. believe me.

And the Teleporter System being installed is gonna rock! It'll allow players to easily jump from level to level. You just have to locate the items that activate it (and you can keep them and reuse them) BUT, don't pick up more than one of each, because you cannot drop them, sell them, or give them to other players. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Woot can't wait Z.

I am eagerly awaiting my return to EfU
Old 06-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Kempit:
I hope the download server has plenty of bandwidth, cos its going to take a thrashing when we all try and download this at once..Oh anf those in the US, leave a few items for us poor Brits that have to sleep
I plan to upload it to IGN as well [img]smile.gif[/img] So if it is too slow, you can grab it from there. Links will be provided.

Still working.. 8pm here [img]smile.gif[/img] But I *WILL* be releasing it before I go to sleep! working all night if needed damn it!

Old 06-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

*tap, tap tap*

I am waiting with the anticipation of a man on his wedding night!

Let's git'R done!
Old 06-03-2006, 10:26 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I take it that I will have some people to adventure with tonight, unless I get too sleepy sitting here and decide to wait until tomorrow...

But hopefully I can hang around tonight.

I think I'll bring Rat into the game. He's looking better than Itzelt is these days. I need to level him up some more, too.