Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2002, 12:36 PM   #31
Lucre
Elminster

OOC>>> O yes Happy Island.
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 08:35 AM   #32
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: Ok this needs a push.

After hours of searching, you found a small tarven named: Cherryisle (thats the place) near the Inner City River just due east of where you live. Decide what you want to do.

Including: plans, marching order, etc etc etc.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: 250 ]

250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:04 AM   #33
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

[OOC]
To 250: Is it tomorrow already? Since it appears that we are at the place already, or are we just scoutng it out? Also, a question. Where is Cherryisle mentioned?
[ADD]
PS: I think you meant Cheeryisle, but I have an idea on how to link Cherryisle to the clue.
[/ADD]
[/OOC]

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]

Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:15 AM   #34
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:

Cherryisle

thats the name. and your idea is probally right [img]smile.gif[/img]

I need to give you a map! but this damn stupid program DOES NOT WORK! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

do you have anything to do at night? if you do, then feel free to do it.

about scouting the place out... I will try my best to get a map for you, ok? Dutka is mailing me a CD that draws map. I cannot install anything, so I have to run it from CD then give it to you guys.

anyway, thats for now
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 02:37 AM   #35
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

[OOC]
Lucre, Regin: I will need to borrow your characters for a while, hope it is okay with you guys.
[/OOC]

Odin Magnus relaxed his body as he, and the rest of the party watched Lady Vennesa and her loyal servant go downstairs.

There was silence as each party member pondered what to do next, and it took Regin to break the silence.

"So Lucre, how went your search?"

"I think I have solved the clue, I think."

"You have? Please, enlighten us."

"Well, so I was scouring the area hoping lady luck would just drop the answer in my path, and as fate would have it, she did, literally."

"..."

"Heh, I'm not kidding. I was tired at one point so I leaned against a wall of a tavern to rest when suddenly, flakes of something started dropping on me. It turns out that the flakes were from a signboard, paint flakes to be precise. I read the signboard and it hit me..."

"What hit you?"

"The answer! We are to meet the Halfling at Cherryisle Tavern..."

"I do not see how it relates to the-"

"That's the thing! The signboard did not read Cherryisle, it appeared to read Cheeryisle! Get it? Cheery, Happy, Island, Isle? The signboard was in bad shape and smudged. The Halfling must have misread it, because I misread it at first too."

"Good work Lucre! Now that we know where to go, shall we retire to our beds?"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote