Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #11
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Slipped till tomorrow guys.. had to go out today. But I have tomorrow free, so be ready for tomorrow!
Can't say I'm suprised
Old 06-03-2006, 02:26 AM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace De'Briago:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Slipped till tomorrow guys.. had to go out today. But I have tomorrow free, so be ready for tomorrow!
Can't say I'm suprised [/QUOTE]Thats kinda mean. Lost faith in me eh? Hey, I'm one person. I'm working as fast as I can--I WISH I had a team working on the content, but don't. I know I suck with release dates, but I don't want to release buggy crap that all major companies seem to be doing lately. But trust me, these delays have been worth it.

Just be ready to burn some bandwidth! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] This sucker is BIG!

[ 06-03-2006, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:18 AM   #13
Sir Anthony Proudheart
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where will the link be?
I have had two full time jobs since March. I divest myself of my teaching job on Thursday, and will finally have downtime to work on NWN. I might actually get to play longer than 1/2 hr. for the first time in 2 months.
Stick to release dates only if it could cost your company millions of dollars: otherwise, quality is much preferred over quantity. Your enhancements are a labor of love not of a corporation. You can't force love no matter how much you try.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #14
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

You have to remember something, Ziroc.

Dace, no matter his commentary, has never lost faith in you. It is his (gamer's) stomach talking. *grins wickedly* You see, he has a special platter and silverware set at home custom made just for when the release of the new expansions hit. It's all been engraved with the names of his victims-to-be on it. Let me give you some examples:

wine glass = Elminster
premium shotglass - Khelben Arunsen
coffee mug - "any no-name dark elf stupid enough to get between me and my new kamas"
steak knife - Halaster Blackcloak
butter knife - "that silly bint who is married to my shotglass"
dinner plate itself - left blank so all the dragons (old and new) can have their names engraved on it. (it's a VERY big plate!)

So you see, my poor British companion has been starving over there. He needs to eat, Ziroc. Feed him before he looks like an emaciated version of Michael Jackson! (Is that even possible?)

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #15
Stormshadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc, I am completely and thoroughly excited about this. I work until 1 pm EST today, and you can be assured that I will be downloading the new HAK as soon as I get home.

Moz...that last post was...well...just bizarre.
Stormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #16
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Indeed Suitably twisted!
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote