Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 08:00 AM   #221
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, I have been here a little while, but I still don't remember you guys...

Welcome back anyways [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #222
Man Who Fights Like Woman
Manshoon

Hey, Jerome's back on his actual account! That's fantastic!
Man Who Fights Like Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #223
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ah, Romey's back. Now all we need is Talthyr and the terrible tartan trio shall be complete once more.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:52 PM   #224
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
I peek in every month or so. I just don't make an effort to login. But thought today, what the heck. And my password still works [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wow! This really is old home week! So nice to see you FB! How's life treating you? Well, I hope! Can't recall if you were around a few years back but I finally tied the knot and am an old married moderator now. And I'm looking for a guillotine...err.. don't let TDC read this!

And Jerome? Wow! We'll need a parade soon! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2007, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 02-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #225
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I fell in a hole and just found my way out....bummer...
Old 02-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #226
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Good to see you, LK! How are Lady A and the gibbies?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #227
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

LK!

Welcome back dude! How ya been?
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:12 PM   #228
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I never thought I would ever post at IW again, yet here I am. There are many of you who I have missed over the 4+ years that I've been gone. Thanks to LadyZekke and Cloudbringer, who I have been in regular communication with for the duration, let me know about this thread, and maybe it is time for a homecoming.

I do not wish to say anything about what precipitated my leaving IW. It is old history and those who perpetrated their hate-filled campaign against me are no longer here. I am glad, however, to see as many old friends in this thread as I remember. Father Bronze, Lord of Alcohol, Relic, and many others. It is good to see you again.

Dan, I apologize for not having communicated with you before now. I am glad to see IW still functioning well, and I hope that you and your wife are doing well and are in decent health. I don't know how often I may come around, but I will try to pop on now and again, if for nothing else but to say "hello."

I am still active on several other boards, mainly game-related. Got involved with Oblivion earlier in the year and have played that religiously. Right now I'm taking classes part-time to become proficient in 3D Animation (trying to change careers). Other than that I'm doing fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's good to see you all again. I'll definitely try to make it back more often.

Cheers,
Sazerac

[ 02-08-2007, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Sazerac ]
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #229
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I never thought I would ever post at IW again, yet here I am. There are many of you who I have missed over the 4+ years that I've been gone. Thanks to LadyZekke and Cloudbringer, who I have been in regular communication with for the duration, let me know about this thread, and maybe it is time for a homecoming.

I do not wish to say anything about what precipitated my leaving IW. It is old history and those who perpetrated their hate-filled campaign against me are no longer here. I am glad, however, to see as many old friends in this thread as I remember. Father Bronze, Lord of Alcohol, Relic, and many others. It is good to see you again.

Dan, I apologize for not having communicated with you before now. I am glad to see IW still functioning well, and I hope that you and your wife are doing well and are in decent health. I don't know how often I may come around, but I will try to pop on now and again, if for nothing else but to say "hello."

I am still active on several other boards, mainly game-related. Got involved with Oblivion earlier in the year and have played that religiously. Right now I'm taking classes part-time to become proficient in 3D Animation (trying to change careers). Other than that I'm doing fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's good to see you all again. I'll definitely try to make it back more often.

Cheers,
Sazerac
Holy shyte!! Sazerac is back!! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Good to see you again mate and fellow (ex) mod - it has been far too long. Hope all is well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2007, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #230
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yay! So glad to see you posting here again Saz, now I don't have to bug you about it anymore

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote