Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 12:25 AM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Yes, another update to the wildly popular Ask Shinwicki! section. If I do say so myself, I think today's answers are pretty funny I hope you do too. Today, Shinwicki poses 3 more questions to D.W. Bradley, including why are there so many rusty swords and why can't I identify them after I've picked up a thousand of them, why is there nothing but garbage, if anything, in crates and barrels, and why do my characters do the Texas-Two-Step when trying to pick things up off the ground?

D.W. Bradley (see legal disclaimer too.. also reveals his secret fascination for ballet!

Click on the Ask Shinwicki button at the top, Ukabu!

The Wizards and Warriors Story Archive

If you think it's funny, please post here saying so. I would appreciate it, so that I might get some feedback to see if people want me to keep doing it

Oh, and Ukabu-Wyvern, poll soon
Old 12-01-2000, 12:59 AM   #2
Starinth

Ukabu Bradley like ballet? This toad female like ballet too. And toad female like football. For same reasons like ballet. Like to watch strength. Grace. Men toads in tight pants. Toad female love "Ask Shinwiki". Toad female laught so hard she almost croak!

Ms. Ribbit W. Bufonidae

Old 12-01-2000, 01:19 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ukabu-slip,
Ask Shinwicki most important to toad way of life! Many toads have many questions! Who but Shinwicki can answer? Toads come often to Shinwicki for wisdom! Toads never go away empty! Always much full of knowledge or laughter or both. Both are good! Toads need both, both needs toads! Toads wanting many more Ask Shinwicki!

Towyvad
Old 12-01-2000, 01:27 PM   #4
Mammawlin

Rolling on the floor laughing! Yes, Freudianslip, it is funny and it kept my interest - I read the entire page! It must be good stuff! While I linger on the game, all this keeps my spirits up. Oh, and about the barrels and crates, I used to play Duke Nukem on "Damn I'm Good", so it does satisfy something down deep inside me when I see those barrels and crates smash up!

Keep it up!

Old 12-01-2000, 02:28 PM   #5
Serath
Manshoon

Ask Shinwicki good for toads. Ask Shinwicki is good, so Ukabu is good. Freudianslip drink much Ukabu-Brew and smoke from sacred toad peace-pipe.

Good job Slip! Not sure where your ideas originate from, but they're quite hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Serath
Old 12-01-2000, 09:31 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

Your disclaimer is as funny as your interview! YES, YES, YES! Everything I ever wanted to know about WW but was afraid to ask. Wise Shinwicki.

Old 12-02-2000, 08:42 AM   #7
xenotoca

To Shinwicki
From Ukabu Xenotoca

Thanks Shinwicki for eliciting the answers to questions about the game that have been perplexing me for a considerable length of time. I have ruminated and cogitated over the various dilemmeas juxtaposed by the crates and swords. Now that I know that each and every rusty sword is completely unique then I shall part with my hard earned GP to have them identified without qualm. Also to know that the barrels and crates are were that dam dungeon sweeper upper put those irretrievieable object that I have just put down for a fleeting moment of time means that I can now attack them with all the enthuasium and fervor that I previously contained for the enimies of Kerah. At last a use for those heroic might and toughen potions which I shall now take in abundance before even attempting to smash any crates or barrels.
At last the answer to dace question. Whilst I have no complaints as this dance has become quite a craze at my local disco (were its called THE PICKUP) and my expert gyrations have made me the UK`s answer to John Travolta now that I know that Swan Lake should be playing I shall perform it with the reverence it deserves and admire every Pax du Faux that I perform.

PS Shinwicki I know there are some long words in here but I have compiled an Ukakbu to toad dictionary to help you below

Ukabu Toad
Perplexing Uh
any word with more than 6 leters Uh
letters Uh

hope this helps

Old 12-02-2000, 11:20 AM   #8
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Shinwicki glad he help Xenotoca! And thank for Toad dictionary. Big words not know!

Watch soon, more question. And maybe poll! Not sure what poll be; sound like some silly Ukabu thing. Maybe meant pole? Shinwicki know pole. Big hut, sit on lots of pole!
Old 12-03-2000, 08:52 AM   #9
xenotoca

Dear Shinwicki
so glad the dictionary was of help. But sometimes Shinwicki need answers from Ukabu. I know big hut sit on poles but Shinwicki do not sit on Toadem Pole it can be a pain in the ass.

Also found out music playing when doing dance varies from player to player have found it plays Sugar Plum Fairy for me. Ukabu most worried Shinwicki please help.

What music play for other players?????