Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-25-2001, 01:55 PM   #1
Stevieb5796
Welcomed New User

What is 'shadowkeeper'? From what I could gather from what was being said about it on a post it's some sort of program for hacking into the game. It seems that most people on the forum have some extra programs that they use for SoA. I'd just like to know what these are and what they do?

I don't wanna cheat through the game but it's always useful to have these utils, if only to know what everyone is talking about! LOL

Also, (a little unrelated this one) HOW DO YOU ALL PUT UP WITH AERIE??!?!

Last time I was playing the game I only got up to chapter 2 (a lot of the way through the quests in it) and she was SO IRRITATING! Always complaining about her wings or... wel just anything really! And the bickering between her and Jaheirawas never ending!

------------------
Steve
Old 08-25-2001, 02:00 PM   #2
Istaron
Banned User

Shadowkeeper let you edit your characters, like add spells, items, exp and so on.
I think you can dowload it from the Ironworks website.

Welcome to the boards!

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-25-2001, 02:03 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

ShadowKeeper is sort of like a hacking program. You use it to change things about your characters (appearance, proficiencies, abilities, class, race, ect.), spawn items, NPC's, and monsters..

If you just deal with her complaining, and keep her in your party, you'll find that compared to her abilities, her complaining isn't really that irritating at all..

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 08-25-2001).]
Old 08-25-2001, 02:15 PM   #4
Lestat
Manshoon

Actually, I think Aerie sucks more than Keldorn. But I still have both of them in my party

I keep Aerie since Anomen is homo and Viconia is evil.
Old 08-25-2001, 03:22 PM   #5
HooC
The Magister

Well... I guess I have to put that Shadowkeeper thing behind my ear if I get totally frustrated 8)

If you are a goody-goody you don't get a healer which is both good and not annoying