Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-07-2001, 04:02 AM   #31
Link
Jack Burton

That's a question i can answer! The titles beneath your name indicate the amount of posts you made.
And I AM a soccer fan! Van Basten rulezz!!!! He is the best.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-07-2001, 06:39 AM   #32
Legolas the Elven Archer

You mean you can't answer any of my questions? I had hoped your orbwould be all-knowing (yeah, right)

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 06-07-2001, 01:48 PM   #33
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Whoops, didn't realise there was a strong dutch contingent here, only joking lads (keano, Keano, Keano...)
Old 06-07-2001, 02:01 PM   #34
Legolas the Elven Archer

I doubt shouting the name of a woman that died a couple of hundred years ago (question for the orb: who was she?) will make you very popular amongst us Dutchies. If you really want forgiveness you'd better get your national soccer team disqualified

------------------

Old 06-07-2001, 02:25 PM   #35
Melusine
Dracolisk

What Dutch woman????
Keano sounds like the name of an American actor to me....
Or might you perhaps mean Kenau?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-07-2001, 02:28 PM   #36
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Oh, almighty and allknowing Orb of Link, when will we recieve ToB? If you fail to answer correctly you will be buried in horse..... Manure, by Tiax and his loyal servant Neb, and you shall also have a Mark of Shame placed upon you by Tiax, so think carefully about your answer.

------------------
Tiax rules all, even the Chosen Of Mystra!

Tiax shall place Marks Of Shame on the foreheads of all the Chosen of Mystra!

A shortcut to remember if Tiax is nearby:

TRAETCOMFHITCOCAATCOMSHMOSPUTF = Tiax Rules All, Even The Chosen Of Mystra, For He Is The Chosen Of Cyric, And All The Chosen Of Mystra Shall Have Marks Of Shame Put Upon Their Foreheads.
Old 06-07-2001, 03:25 PM   #37
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Erm, Keano, Keano is a chant for Roy (or Robbie) Keane, our best midfielder and striker respectively (you guys are weird???)
Old 06-07-2001, 04:31 PM   #38
Legolas the Elven Archer

As the orb knows, I meant Kenau. I figured that would be about the only thing our Irish friend could mean, and you can't expect foreigners to know the spelling of Dutch words and names (just listen to how the English pronounce Schelde. It sounds like sjeld or something )
However, it appears our lapricon-loving friend wasn't after forgiveness in the first place. (Potentialy bad and dangerous move )

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all...

------------------

Old 06-07-2001, 04:34 PM   #39
Melusine
Dracolisk

Can't expect Dutchies to spell foreign expression correctly all the time either eh? Was that a leprechaun you were referring to??

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-08-2001, 05:40 AM   #40
Link
Jack Burton

Orb is not needed anymore i guess??? Well, it was merely a fun topic after all, so don't bother.. Ehm... to all the Irish: you're just weak, and we will defeat you to get to the WC in 2002!!!!! Hasselbaink, Kluivert and van Hooijdonk will crush you!! Haven't even talked about our secret weapon Ruudje, so beware!!! HAHA!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......