Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-03-2003, 03:11 PM   #1
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello Everyone My name is Mitchell and Id just like to introduce myself amongst my fellow W&W fans. I'm only 14 but dont treat me like a dumb kid or Ill... well I wont do anything cause well this is just a forum. Im currently In The Serpent Temple (I know how to beat it) but for some strange reason I cant find the library it seems to just have disapeared.... well no matter I cant handle. I hope Im welcomed here and I plan to become a regular here in the W&w board.

[ 01-03-2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]
Artanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 03:49 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome to The Board, Artanius!!!!

I've done that myself...I sorry to say

....I know where it is...But...I still lose my way.

The library is...North and West...of the room with the Big snakes head and brazier. If you take the North West exit from this room and then go right...you'll find the library.

Keep us posted.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:52 PM   #3
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Now Ill be able to go kick soem serpent... yeah well even better now Ill be able to have my wizard become a bard (I've been waiting to get that darner Scroll of Trickery) and Im sure the Serpent Wand will be a nice add to his arsenal Ill see you all later I might playing the game for a while.....

[ 01-03-2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]
Old 01-03-2003, 03:57 PM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome to the board Artanius. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] No one will treat you unkindly here. This is the best board around. Yepp I´m certain of that. If you still can´t find the library take a look here. And I see you have already encountered our own bard above.

Edit: I noticed you tried to put up a graphic sig. To do that you need to host it somewhere on the Internet. Ranchoweb or Tripod are two free places you can do that. If you like I can host it for you. All you have to do is email me the picture. My email is in my profile. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-03-2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 01-03-2003, 04:13 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Artanius!!!

We're a very friendly board and very willing to help with any problem a player has in W&W!
If you are still having difficulty locating the library - check out the maps at Xignal's walkthru:
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Keep us posted on how your game is going!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 04:27 PM   #6
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow such a warm welcome.. Well thanks To Packrat I easily found the library and having all 4 monkey Idols I finally made my way to the secret room (by the way is that kreug's thingy suppose to look like a giant swamp fly?). I am also proud to announce that my good ol Warlock, Mitchell Has now become a Bard and is on his way to becoming a great musician I also took the liberty of rewarding him with a full set of Leather Armor =D Im taking a break for now but later Ill go ahead with the Summoning Ceremony and Im sure that'll have a ferw surprises that will leave me fleeing to this board for help. Until Then....

The New Guy, Artanius (also I'll go ahead and e-mail you that picture Willow Im sure you'll find it semi-amusing)

[ 01-03-2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]
Old 01-03-2003, 04:56 PM   #7
WillowIX
Apophis

OK I´ve uploaded the image. To get it into your signature you need to add this to your profile (where it says signature): [img] http://willowix1.tripod.com/Ironworks/Artanius.jpg [/img] remove the spaces next to the tags and you´ll be all set to go. Please only post the image once per thread. To do this uncheck the Show signature box below the text box before posting. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 04:58 PM   #8
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im almost sure of myself there aren't any. But anyways a quick Question, Are there any secret races in w&w?(wishes there were a cheetah mod for the whiskahs) Id also like some tips as to what weapons and accesories I should invest in For a Pixie Bard (Mitchell) and a Dwarf Rogue (Artanius) *also the two members of my party for adventuring the vast world of w&w* Thanks for all your help,

The New Guy For now, Artanius

[ 01-03-2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]
Old 01-03-2003, 05:06 PM   #9
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey would ya look at that Im a Elite Waterdeep Guard (whatever that means) and thanks for your help Willow. Id also like to ask what role I should make my Dwarf Rouge, Artanius Take. I think my options are Ninja and Bard... But I already have a bard and I dont know if having two would be any better.. on the other hand making hima bard would alow him to get some spells and then I could just switch to.... hmm *deep thought*

The New Guy, Artanius

[ 01-03-2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]
Old 01-03-2003, 05:15 PM   #10
Artanius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The Desert Has Fried My Brain and Im having a hard time getting the pic to work I put in the [imghttp://willowix1.tripod.com/Ironworks/Artanius.jpg[/img] Im hoping thats correct...

Lost And Confused, Artanius

[ 01-03-2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Artanius ]