Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2002, 12:19 PM   #11
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, ladyzekke!!!

Glad to have you joining us! You'll find that we're very friendly and that any question a player needs answered is important and never "ignorant". If you are very familiar with other gaming systems it can be a great adjustment to get used to W&W. We've all been through that and remember what it was like when we came and asked our first questions! [img]smile.gif[/img] You should find that the Best Tips thread has a lot of useful information, the techie thread is the best anywhere (thanks to the hard work of some of our regulars - they did such a great job!!!) so ask away and we'll do our best to get you a timely and useful answer!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:33 PM   #12
morningstar
The Magister

Welcome to the Board, Lady Zekke! Great gifs, Chung Lee looks great! You will really enjoy W&Ws. You really need to use your characters to their best and use strategy wisely. That makes for a great game, and don't stop at once through, it gets better on the reruns! See you around!
Old 01-09-2003, 11:48 AM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wendy! So glad you've posted, dear!

You should be getting the game early next week (for those curious, *I* am the mysterious benefactor of her getting a copy of W&W, in gratitude for her getting me Planescape: Torment, and also just because she is a dear friend. )

I know you're going to have fun with it!

Hugs,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 01:57 PM   #14
Taski
The Magister

Hi Lady...welcome to the board.

I am busy atm, talking later
Old 01-10-2003, 07:54 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Wendy! So glad you've posted, dear!

You should be getting the game early next week (for those curious, *I* am the mysterious benefactor of her getting a copy of W&W, in gratitude for her getting me Planescape: Torment, and also just because she is a dear friend. )

I know you're going to have fun with it!

Hugs,
-Saz
Oh cool Saz! I'm really looking forward to receiving W&Ws Will be nice playing something different, and I already love this forum and the people in it [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh, and we HAVE to chat soon re your current Planescape Torment status! I'm curious!

Dang I better get on the ball re Dungeon Siege LOL. Maybe if I can get away with it, I'll have a "marathon" this weekend re that. Either way, I figure if I end up needing to make room on my PC for W&Ws, I'll just zap my IWD2 game. I can always re-load it later, and I'm definitely not playing it at all [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*HUGS*

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 09:15 PM   #16
Friend Of Gareth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is ome of the finest games ever produced but bad promotion which left it out of good profits and our chances of a sequel made by the makers lie at ( 1 to 2 %) chance, so enyoy the sequeless masterpiece.Ive played and enyoyed all IE games but theyre not that good, as there are beter folkls around than them.
Old 01-12-2003, 03:56 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

ladyzekke!

I'm glad we will soon be seeing you more on this board! [img]smile.gif[/img] You'll find we're a very friendly helpful bunch.

Just a note: we only do one graphic signature per thread in this forum. It keeps our forum loading faster.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 04:06 PM   #18
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
ladyzekke!

I'm glad we will soon be seeing you more on this board! [img]smile.gif[/img] You'll find we're a very friendly helpful bunch.

Just a note: we only do one graphic signature per thread in this forum. It keeps our forum loading faster.

Wyv
[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] How´s the switch to ADSL going Wyv? Are you still stuck with your modem? I certainly hope not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Seems like KFG will be getting some much needed rest in here ladyZ.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:32 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK! Thanks Wyvern for telling me [img]smile.gif[/img] KungFuGal can just kick about in General Discussions [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 12:02 PM   #20
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL Wendy, it's ok! I tend to forget about the sig until it's too late when I pop back in here, too!

Hugs,
Paris
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote