Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2003, 10:09 PM   #1
morningstar
The Magister

Happy Christmas & Happy New Year! Nice to see you are still on the board! I have been playing "Might & Magic VI". I will be getting my new computer soon and will be able to play "Wizardy 8". Have had it sitting on the shelf for ages. Have you got or played it? When I have finished my recent game I am going to play W & W all over again. Had to have a break for a while from it and the old computer is still causing problems. How I am looking forward to getting my new one! I am getting all the best upgrades for it. Will tell you all about it when I get it. Anyway, happy gaming, I did put some posts on the board but forgot where I put them, hence this!
Old 01-07-2003, 11:19 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, I'm not Kev, but a Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well, morningstar. Enjoy MM6 -- I've got a party waiting to finish up if I can ever get back in there. It's some kind of boutique party -- level 1 or something like that -- and if ever I get out of the Gael Serran, I'll finish it up.

Haven't played Wiz 8, although I've played others. Enjoy it as you go through,
and do tell us more about the new computer. Several of us are going through the process of figuring out our next machines, so we'll all enjoy a little of your excitement as it arrives.

And do feel free to stop back in more frequently. Heck, I'll even buy you a drink in the Boogre Bar if ya stop by.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 11:32 PM   #3
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

G'day Morningstar,
I replied to this while you were still here but I think the forums went down for a while.
It's nice to see you back Morningstar.
I've been trying to find M&M games in Perth but I am not having much luck. The only one I can find is Heroes of M&M, thats no good to me because it requires 16mb of video ram & I only have 8.5.
Is M&M6 as good as I am told?
I bought W8 a couple of weeks ago & it will play on my pc but in total silence. I saw Wyvern posting on the W8 forum but I dont know what she thinks of the game yet.
I would be interested to find out about your new rig especially what motherboard you run & costs. I plan to build my own in the next few months.
Be sure to vote for "most popular forum" in the "user created polls" if you haven't already.
Old 01-13-2003, 08:17 PM   #4
morningstar
The Magister

Thanks for replying Bungleau and Kev. In the end I dedided to build my own computer and I am going to put all the new and best stuff on. I plan on having a TV card as well. Pentium 4 is a must as is loads of memory. Game playing seems to need a lot, and as I do a lot of other work on the computer besides game playing, it is best to have the best. Doing it yourself saves on costs of others doing it for you. Now my boys have done computer courses and know how to build computers, it will make a big difference. I will post the details on a new post tomorrow with all the schematics. See you later.