Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 07:45 AM   #1
ranger

I'm in the temple, got the monkey statue and placed it on the alcove, I've found the ashes, but now what? I've seen some board postings talking about directing a light beam or something. Is there a room or a scroll that tells you what you're supposed to do? If so, where is it?
Thanks.

Old 11-14-2000, 09:17 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have you spoken with Kerah yet??

If not, you need to explore further and find a room which has an altar and water running across the room. There is a chest next to the altar which holds a figurine of Kerah. Put that on the altar and a pillar will rise out of the pool. Ride the pillar up to an area where you can speak to Kerah. There is a portal near Kerah upon which you will find the obelisk of light. This is the item you will need to begin redirecting the light beam down to the altar where you need to place the ashes (not the same altar as in the Kerah room).

Wyv
Old 11-15-2000, 07:54 AM   #3
ranger

Thanks for that help. I can't find the room with Kerah. I've already been behind the big statues. Did I miss something? If you remember how to find the Kerah room, please tell me. Thanks.

Old 11-15-2000, 08:35 AM   #4
Astyanax12

I seem to remember that you need to go down the passage behind one of the big statues in the room with the Anephas altar. You will find a room with a scarab-like switch, flip this and go into the two rooms at either side, you need to flip the scarab switches in there a couple of times (alternately) and you will be confronted by The Darkened One (dojo quest). Go through the doors and a chamber or two and you will end up at the running water room.

Old 11-15-2000, 03:26 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Astyanax - you're going on my list of Sages too!!

Fair warning!

Wyv