Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-18-2001, 04:35 PM   #221
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Damn! It´s slow tonight!

Bilqis!:
Well its 22:25 here right now so it coul be considered late, I have yet to borrow that book with the keltic dragon in but I+m on to it! Will have it scanned soon!!!

LofA, pitfiend where?? Hehe go get him!! hehe

Well I think I will do something unusual tonoght consdering how slove it is, really a pain with my modem and all, and go to bed and try to sleep insteda. I will check in in the morning instead!!

Well take care all!!

-- Haha, this is quicker than posting a new one!!

Relic thanks *yummy* pretty good mood this night, but I think it´s to sloppy modem night out tonight..

Moiraine, how could I not forgive you? Hopefully my site will be up tomorrow as it should be and you can download it from there insted as a PDF. I hope you had a great game! We will star a campaign next weekend, hehe goblins will fear the night when we are done with them..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?

[This message has been edited by WOLFGIR (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 04:36 PM   #222
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Bilqis, Well hopefully I'll be able to go to the UK this fall. I plan to stay a couple days in London (theres many things I want to see) and then rent a car and get around to Wales and Scotland. I'll likely stay in dive motels to keep costs down so I can squander money on fun stuff. Hopefully I can make this a two week trip. Also I may take the train over to France for a day or two. I'd like to try that Chunnel! As for me spiking the drinks.......gee would I do that? *innocent look*
Old 03-18-2001, 04:37 PM   #223
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*Leans forward and pours the great wolf a fresh brew in his bowl*
Wolfie!!! How are you, come and join us!! I apologize, I have not yeat read your satory, but I've heard very good things about it. I'll give it a read tomorrow when I get to work!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-18-2001, 04:38 PM   #224
The.Relic
Red Dragon

In honor of

Bye, Moiraine, be well
Wah, it is so very good to see you again...
Smitten by
Old 03-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #225
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Sleep well Moiraine. I'm sorry to see you go.. I just never get to chat with Moiraine, or Yorick or even Memnoch much anymore. *sigh*
Hey Wah! Welcome to the Inn! Join us!
KDog, I do remember that part. You and LadyZ look well together.

I'm good today LadyZ, how are you? How's the packing going?

I must admit tho, I'm a bit worried about Gabriel. After reading his apology, I suspect he's embarrassed. I hope he knows it's all just play??

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #226
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello Wah! Welcome back! Sorry I borrowed your Pit Fiend, its kinda mad right now so I wouldnt summon him back until he uhhh regenerates
Old 03-18-2001, 04:44 PM   #227
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Moiraine - Good night!!

Relic - Hey there! Hitting the sparklebrew all ready? Have you heard from your lovely ladyfriend yet?

Wolfie - Later, my grey, lupine friend!!

LoA - Hmmm, I'm running a little low right now, could you hook me up with another flagon of Turnip Mead?

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 04:45 PM   #228
The.Relic
Red Dragon

In honor of

Dear sweet bilqis, I know how you feel. I can't help wondering if the Lovely LadyRae will wake up with regrets today. I have been smitten and hope she will not shun me
Smitten by
Old 03-18-2001, 04:50 PM   #229
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Ih honor of

Alas Kdog, no I have not. I do so hope that the lovely Princess LadyRae is alright.
Pulling hard on another long swig of considers that he may have to out and battle those two really, Really, REALLY PISSED OFF DEMILICH's today after all
Smitten by
Old 03-18-2001, 04:51 PM   #230
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
KDog, I do remember that part. You and LadyZ look well together.

I'm good today LadyZ, how are you? How's the packing going?

I must admit tho, I'm a bit worried about Gabriel. After reading his apology, I suspect he's embarrassed. I hope he knows it's all just play??

You know, I've found myself wondering the same thing. He really seemed to take offence to my womanizing ways, so I deliberately tried to tone it down around him. Hmmm... I would hope that he knows that he truly has nothing to be embarrassed about. He seemes to be a bit too worried about what the rest of us might think of him. Seems like a genuinely caring person. A very good quality, you know?
Thank you for the compliment about Ladyz and myself, I've no idea if we looked good together or not, as it seemed that the moment our lips met, the thread crashed!
*turns to Lady Wendy, a mischievious look in his eyes*
We might have to give that another whirl and see if we can collapse another thread!!

------------------