Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-14-2001, 04:23 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Since I've fallen behind somewhat, I'm going to be making an effort to get all of these out by Christmas (Merry Christmas! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Please be patient, it will be worth it. I'm going to be working on some this evening and this weekend as well, and I have 2 weeks off during the holidays so that will expedite the situation more.

Secondly: I'm going to be doing a lot of these on a "difficulty" basis rather than first-come, first-served. Sorry about this, but I need to move some of the smaller ones out so I can concentrate on the larger ones, especially since my assistants vamoosed and I seem to be the only one working on these now. The ones that are more ornate and detailed may have to wait for a bit. Don't worry, I WILL get to them, but the ones that I have stuff already to go for them, I may jump them ahead in the process a little bit.

A few ground rules for the thread (PLEASE NOTE SOME HAVE BEEN ADDED!)

1: Be Explicit. If you have specific desires about how you want your signature to look (color, font, images, style), please specify them in your request. Vague references to "oh, just something that looks like ________" will make us assume that you are willing to give us artistic license on the signature. Any requests to redo a signature from something that was requested vaguely will be given lower priority.

2: Be Patient. Just because your name isn't on the list yet doesn't mean you're not in the running. We will eventually get to yours. It takes a while, but quality does take a while. If you think you may have been overlooked, a gentle reminder is always welcomed.

3: Please, no more redo requests other than the ones already asked for and agreed to by me. If you think you may want something different, please specify it while your sig is still in the list. Once I do a sig, it is done from now on, except for instances in which I made an error, in which case it will be fixed that same day.

Thanks all!

The list as it stands:

Barb -->The Honorable Guild of Swords, pillars if possible
Velkyn_OHF --> Need particulars on signature (are you even still around? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] )
Adam Warlock Golden-haired warlock, name with gold flames, possibly.. (advise on this, please, Adam! )
Psychadelic Buttafly ...as the name says.
DM of FAoIW "IndikoFaithz" in text, panther anim, eagle picture (provided)
Dieter Leafblade ->currently unspecified, need more particulars
Cerek the Barbarian ->needs text addition to name. (I'll take that).
Avatar ->needs a flying Avariel with a sig
Staralfur -->Dreamlike Elf, text written in a fantasy "elven" script
Dresdan -->Text art sig to go with current sig picture
Encard -->green stylized signature, black mobile fire, mage figure.
Strider -->Old English text signature, dull shine finish, human ranger on mountain with big sword.
SookMaCook -->Dragon flying, 3D if possible, red or black.
AzureWolf -->HADB Forum logo, similar to Ronn_Bman's
Tasselhof -->Kender Elf Thief
Suzanathene -->Flowery with a bite (I like that! )
Galadria -->Sig of Lady Galadria text, Blonde Lady with a sword, pink armor (if possible! that's going to be a doozie but I may can manage).
Bahamut -->Text art sig
Ares -->Green-Blue (Cerulean) text art, Greek/Roman god of war
Waluin -->Need particulars on Sig file.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 12-14-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

The Hounourable Guild Of Swords

Page header please saz. A sword with a metallic shimmer and the guild name underneath. THANKS (could I put that on an Xsorbit forum if you made one?)

And if its not too much to ask, a couple of pillers would be nice, but could they be seperate, thanks
Old 12-14-2001, 04:29 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

One other thing: Beaumanoir and Tehmpus, have you picked up your sigs yet? They're in the older Sig Thread 2, now closed. Please let me know one way or another. (I never heard back on either of them).

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Old 12-14-2001, 04:43 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Testing Avatar's Sig:

Old 12-14-2001, 04:45 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
The Hounourable Guild Of Swords

Page header please saz. A sword with a metallic shimmer and the guild name underneath. THANKS (could I put that on an Xsorbit forum if you made one?)

And if its not too much to ask, a couple of pillers would be nice, but could they be seperate, thanks

Barb: just added your to the list. Oh, and your sig pic looks great! [img]smile.gif[/img]

On the Xsorbit thing: what are the page colors, so I can make the sig complementary to them?

-Sazerac

Old 12-14-2001, 04:48 PM   #6
Lucre
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

That ^ one is great! Great Work!
Old 12-14-2001, 04:54 PM   #7
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

Barb: just added your to the list. Oh, and your sig pic looks great! [img]smile.gif[/img]

On the Xsorbit thing: what are the page colors, so I can make the sig complementary to them?

-Sazerac

Thanks Saz! I like your new festive sig!

Its in various shades of blue Its here if you want to check it out

My board, in various shades of Blue!
Old 12-14-2001, 05:10 PM   #8
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Hey Saz, if you need a hand, let me know. I offered on some other thread, but I have no idea where it is. Just forward a few of the requests this way and I'll get on them.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 12-14-2001, 05:30 PM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Milamber: YES! I can use some help! Grab one and start working, LOL! Just let me know which one so I don't duplicate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Old 12-14-2001, 05:30 PM   #10
Lucre
Elminster

Can someone please host a picture for my sig? It is basically like the one Saz made me but smaller and a smaller picture of gold.(I thought it needed shortening and i can't ask Saz to re make it cos thats Mean(with a capital M).