Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-23-2001, 01:22 PM   #1
Oz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Jaheira lost shapeshifting... I think it is because I have 20 rep... if i drop it down does she regain her abilities?
Old 11-23-2001, 01:32 PM   #2
Oz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lol forgot about cernd... he seems to still have his ability... is it game glitch?
Old 11-23-2001, 06:21 PM   #3
Oz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lol... one more question that is connected to this... even if she can't shapeshift i don't care as long as she keeps leveling up her priest spells... I never use her shapeshift anyways.
Old 11-23-2001, 07:18 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

hum, someone should answer this. she will keep on gaining her priest spells. her shapeshifing abilities, ill think on a bit.

i think she still has them, alongside useful things like whirlwind (try 10 attacks per round with a rod of striking!) that i actuall use.

i once did shapeshift, into a bear, in BG1 to see what it was like. was good, but jaheria was my only healer in that game (look, i didnt like branwen) so i had to change her back.

oh and i used a shapeshifters werwolf form a couple times in a multiplayer game.

id guess that her loss of shapeshift is a glitch in your game. if you worry about it you could add them back in using shadowkeeper - its only cheating if you add something you shoudnt have anyway. personaly id remove the damn things and clear up her special ability bar.
Old 11-23-2001, 07:51 PM   #5
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Cernd cant shapeshift into bears and stuff because his class forbids him, this wasnt the qusetion but it looks a little unclear.

Jaheira being unable is a glitch
Old 11-25-2001, 03:16 AM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

This could be a glitch, but i doubt it.
IS there a little picture on her character portarit that looks like a wine glass??
If so, she is level drained. Get her restored and her abilities will return.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:04 PM   #7
Jordi
Dungeon Master

I am playing with Jaheira and I had teh same problem. She is not level drianed. I cast lesser resotoration just in case.

i also don't use it that much, but it bugs me. Principal of the matter and all that.

She died around trademeet and I had her re-vived. I can't remember if shape shifting disappeared then or later. My rep score is only 18. I think it a glitch. I had another topic on this and no one had a na nswer for me.

Let me know what you find out.