Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #21
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: Welcome to the Dragon Age Forum!

Dammit. I spent my entertainment funds for three months buying and paying for a sub for Aion. Reading all the stuff here, however, and having my brother call out of the blue with money he's owed me for a while...

See, you guys are a bad influence on me. I too will be looking at the toolset once I get the game going. NWN's hooked me on building more than playing, and I can't wait to see what's possible to do.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #22
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Weeeee Bioware is back in action - been playing for two days now and I am seriously psyched - this game is made in the true spirit of BG - though I was a bit confused in the beginning that the mage was also the healer
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Looking forward to this. Just ordered it!!!! Shhh.. don't tell my husband.. it's a Christmas present!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I've got to get back into gaming again and maybe this will be what revives me. However, I need to go look at the specs. I have an old PC. At any rate, I am glad to see something like this coming down the chain. I hope it lives up to its promise.