Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-12-2001, 10:25 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Well, the whiskey and lemon would be OK Princess, but having one of the harem members tuck me in would be better .
Davros, darling, I'll happily tuck you in just as soon as I can figure out this dimension door spell! Hmmm winter...you Aussies should just come here now, we've had the most glorious warm and sunny days! Awwww...Such nice things you and my sweet Ramon posted! SMOOOCHES to you both!

Er, Moni...uh thanks, I think! The people here do make a difference and seeing us all getting along on the various forums comes across to new members as welcoming while making long-term members more comfortable in their 'home' here.

Ironworks is a very special place and I am pleased to have had any part in making it what it is today. I especially thank you, Z for being a good webmaster and allowing us to grow and take on a life of our own as a forum. You are the best, Dan. I say that with 100 proof Cloudbringer sincerity.

BTW, Z! Magnificent stats! I think you have to be very proud of our wonderful forums and the whole tgeweb site in general. (great game walkthroughs!)
And Choc is our special administrative presence...just love that sweet siamese face!

Cloudy
Choc's number one fan

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 02:35 PM   #12
Lavindathar
Harper

Congrats.

------------------
Old 07-12-2001, 03:09 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Those are rather impressive stats, Ziroc! Almost *ahem* TOO impressive...your hosting company "capped us" for a 2 hour period today, I noticed...*sigh*

oh well, that's the price of fame!

EVERYONE contributes to this forum. That's why we're such a great community here.

Cheers,

Old 07-12-2001, 03:17 PM   #14
Dramnek_Ulk

Hurrah! Hurrah! and other jolities

but how many of those are ironworks and how many tgeweb?

------------------
The most Holy and Divine Godly and Wise Noble and Kind Knights of the Ever burning Flame Imperishable of Eternal Hope and Faith from which all Life will find its Perfect Gleaming Shining Defence Force of honour and Righteous Justice to protect them form the Corrupt Amoral Baneful Evil Flagitious Nefarious Vile wretched Depraved Low Base Sordid and dirty Wizard of ultimate doom Who wishes to destroy This Eden like Land of Bountiful Promise And Racial Harmony with great natural beauty which He dare not despoil with Grasping Talons of Destroying Misery Death pollution destruction anhilation War Strife Xenocide and Hatred

Old 07-12-2001, 03:33 PM   #15
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Half a million people come here A DAY??!

Wow! That is one hell of a record Z! Nice one!

------------------
Old 07-12-2001, 04:41 PM   #16
DiabloRex
Elminster

my god, that is quite a number! good job
Old 07-12-2001, 06:07 PM   #17
Tancred
White Dragon

Half a million... holy pants. I guess this place really is the best, and everyone knows it.
Old 07-12-2001, 06:16 PM   #18
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hey Z, I just checked, and there are 34 peeps browsing the boards, 13 members, and 21 guests. Not bad, I think!
Keep up he good work, Choc!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 07-12-2001, 07:42 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tgeweb,itself is pretty busy, I'm betting! Still nice to know we attract that much attention on a daily basis overall!

Saz, yes, I saw we got CAPPED! LOL.. good and bad... good because we are POPULAR and bad.. well because it keeps us out of our beloved forums!

Hi Lioness! Sometimes those "guests" are regular members who just haven't posted yet! But the total number you saw was impressive!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-12-2001, 09:31 PM   #20
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

HALF A MILLION!!!!!!! OMG THAT'S A LOT!!!! Congrats Ziroc! Not many sites get that many!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!