Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-19-2001, 02:28 PM   #1
JaggedOne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am in the maze beneath SpellHold, in the first riddle room with all the statues and the chest full of "answer-objects". How do I pick up an object, for example, the Star Medallion, and place it on the appropriate statue to answer the riddle? I can pick up an object within my Inventory screen, and I can drop it on the ground or put it back in the chest or give it to another player, but I know of no way to place it in the hands of the statue.

Help!!!!

JaggedOne

------------------
Beg permission,
no forgiveness!!!!
Old 08-19-2001, 02:33 PM   #2
trux

The hands of the statue can be clicked on like any chest/drawer, etc. The bottom screen will pop up and there will be nothing in the statue - then click on the appropriate item in your inventory to transfer it to the statue.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-19-2001, 02:33 PM   #3
Legolas the Elven Archer

Each statue has a bowl in its hands. If you move the mouse over the bowl, it will highlight just like any other container. Simply "open" the bowl and place the desired item within, as if you were storing it in a chest or a barrel.
Good luck with the riddles (the rewards are worth your time)

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 08-19-2001, 02:48 PM   #4
JaggedOne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doh - I'm an idiot!!!

Thanks guys, esp. for not flaming me!!!

JaggedOne

------------------
Beg permission,
not forgiveness!!!!
Old 08-19-2001, 03:50 PM   #5
Mel
The Magister

Don't worry about it. I spent about an hour yesterday trying to find out how to make that work.