Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 04:06 AM   #391
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

angel didnt cause elfs dont have kicky cool technology. I do.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 04:09 AM   #392
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

oh i see.....
well i hope elminster has fun. never liked those arrogant dwarfs anyway.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!
Old 05-17-2001, 04:17 AM   #393
Link
Jack Burton

Suddenly the people inside hear screams, coming from everywhere around them. The bar begins to shake and even the most formidable mages are defenseless. Voices begin to scream louder and louder. As everyone is held in their place, a figure appears out of nowhere, and whispers a single word: " Banshee". Silently he moves towards the center of the pub. Screams outside are getting louder, and the figure stops and braces himself. Drawing his sword, a blade made of pure mithril, he lifts his head, and his eyes light up. The lights in the bar seem to die out naturally, but everyone knows that is not true.
Then suddenly the figure screams out a name, hearable for everyone. He screams a long forgotten name.. a name which indicates a great warrior has arrived.
Then suddenly the screaming stops, and the people inside the bar are able to move again. The name echoes until everyone realizes who the person is standing there in the center of the bar... it is Link.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-17-2001, 04:21 AM   #394
Link
Jack Burton

Sorry, accidently clicked the Submit button twice (thought the first post didn't work.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-17-2001, 04:29 AM   #395
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

The Assassin cloaked in shadows walks up to this "Link" character and with a swift motion, removes Link's sword from his scabbard and examins it. It appeared to be a finely dwarven made sword of mithril. He smiles at the warrior and just as swiftly places it back in the scabbard and walks back to his seat. One more ale coming up.

------------------
Old 05-17-2001, 04:29 AM   #396
Killer
Banned User

now i gotte kill the exile broder poquilin that was exiled and took his artifact conusrtsrret something whith that artifact the heartstone gem look like a chiltoy besides i gonne kill the hole elven race my duty is clear Killer go to the underdark(wonder if vicona is there still gotte have her head to)
Old 05-17-2001, 04:32 AM   #397
Killer
Banned User

death is the way of life and besides most dead drow heads bartender can i have a shelf there is keep the heads its scares boo
Old 05-17-2001, 04:40 AM   #398
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Enjoy your mithrill sword link there wont be any more.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 04:42 AM   #399
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Killer are you drunk or just insane?

------------------
Old 05-17-2001, 04:49 AM   #400
Link
Jack Burton

The warrior sits down, suddenly out of breath. Nobody in the bar seems to realize what he has done. He has taken care of a group of Banshees all by himself. No mage can do that. Only one story in Faerun tells us about a group of powerful wizards that destroyed one Banshee.
Link is out of breath, and needs a healing potion. He gleams at the bartender, and whispers:
"One healing potion"
"Coming up," answers the bartender.

Link sits down on an untaken seat, and sits there quiet. The bartender carefully places the Healing Potion next to him, afraid to disturb him with whatever he's doing....

------------------