Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-16-2001, 01:44 PM   #371
Lord Shield

I already have psychology skills, and Elminster makes a good Bouncer. However, an assistant bartender would be handy. If I get my this job I'm going for, I won't be able to bartend during the day. In the meantime, I'd better nulock the toilets

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-16-2001, 02:03 PM   #372
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Bartender, a glass of your finest spam, please. And IŽd be happy if you managed to get me a piece of wood I can stick my sword into. Dumb lilŽ bastard, that sword...just donŽt shut up.---Waddaya mean? Hey leggo! Hmpf! Bloody sheath! IŽll be back...
Old 05-16-2001, 02:26 PM   #373
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Here's a drink for ya, debiler...

Take one oz of vodka
Add one oz of triple sec
shake in mix glass with 8 medium ice cubes.
add one teaspoon of spam juice and a dash of lime.

I call it a Spamakaze, do it as a running shot, as it causes you to post repeatedly until you get sick. enjoy

BK, parttime barkeep . . .

[This message has been edited by Black Knight (edited 05-16-2001).]
Old 05-16-2001, 04:41 PM   #374
BladeMaster

Just as debiler is getting his drink the door sudenly opens and in the doorway stands a tall female with wings.

Everyone looks at this female who is standing in the doorway and you all hear Elminster call out Angel you are back where have you been.

Angel says I just got back from clearing out the Underdark seeing as no one else has.

Just as Angel says that she colaspes on the floor. Elminster quicklly cast a spell to levate Angel over to the booth he is sitting at. Elminster gives Angel drink of the Evermeet Ale he is drinking and she perks right.

Elminster asks what happened.

Angel says I spent three days clearing the Underdark with out resting. But you know the cure for that El. Thanks for the Evermeet Ale.

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 04:59 PM   #375
Tancred
White Dragon

The door to the tavern slams open, almost coming off the hinges. Tancred walks slowly in, a myriad of cuts and bruises across his face. His armour is dented, Karnas is notched and blood seeps from a wound in his left arm. He takes his seat and returns to his drink, a sour expression on his face.

Tancred
Old 05-16-2001, 05:06 PM   #376
Tancred
White Dragon

After supping his beer for a few seconds, the Paladin scans the bar. Suddenly catching sight of Jahiera, his eyes widen for the fraction of a second; his face hardens as he sees her still whispering sweet nothings into another parton's ear. He goes back to his beer, orienting his chair slightly further to the wall. It is perhaps best for all that none can see his face.

Tancred
Old 05-16-2001, 05:33 PM   #377
Lord Shield

Poor guy needs to be alone for a while. I'll give the paladin a drink to help him sleep. No thoughts of Malvolio or Jaheira to plague him tonight. Inspection shows Jaheira has been slipped a drug of some description.
There - dispelled. Oh shit! Now she's shouting verbal abuse at the patron. GAmora ,would you do the honours?
Question is, who slipped her the drug? Hang on. Mrs Raptor, could you put that patron down please! (Bartender shuffles over to assist)

Old 05-16-2001, 06:44 PM   #378
Tancred
White Dragon

After a few yawns, the Paladin decides to catch some rest. Wandering over to the bar, he tosses a few coins to the bartender, mumbling some thanks. As he turns to go to his room, he mentions almost as an afterthought,
"He ran. Shot me through the arm and ran. Can you believe it?"
The dejected Tancred finds the staircase, giving the crowd that has gathered around the shouting Harper a wide berth, carrying the notched and battered Karnas with him. The sword's voice can be heard as Tancred wanders up the creaky stairs.
"I hope you still got that whetstone."

Tancred
Old 05-16-2001, 08:21 PM   #379
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Taking advantage of the no dying rule I dip lord raptors moms leg in to the deep dryer cut it off and repeat. Free drumsticks for everyone!!!

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-16-2001, 08:22 PM   #380
BladeMaster

Thats deep fryer Caleb

------------------