Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 09:02 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Saz,

You are making me spit Coke on my monitor almost every time you post! LOL Green Eggs and Spam!

Rikard! NAUGHTY spammer!

InnocentCloud

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-08-2001, 09:24 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Saz,

You are making me spit Coke on my monitor almost every time you post! LOL Green Eggs and Spam!

Rikard! NAUGHTY spammer!

GuiltyCloud

HAHA!.. I am Spam. Spam I Am.

------------------
Old 05-08-2001, 09:37 PM   #23
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudy wrote:
Quote:
Saz,
LOL Cloudy! You ain't seen nothin'! I'm relatively tame here...you should catch me at Wizards & Warriors where I REALLY cut loose!

Thanks!

Hugs,

Old 05-08-2001, 09:40 PM   #24
turbovee
Elminster

I just can't spam. I don't what it is I just can't do it. I mean look at me, I'v been here since March and really November if you count the old board and I still haven't hit 400 posts. I just can't spam. Maybe its a genetic defect. You know like people who can't whistle. Maybe its because I need to more practice like learning to do trick. Either way I just can't spam. Are there support groups for this problem? so I can share with others my problem.

"Hello, My name is Turbo and I can't spam"

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 05-08-2001, 09:54 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
I just can't spam. I don't what it is I just can't do it. I mean look at me, I'v been here since March and really November if you count the old board and I still haven't hit 400 posts. I just can't spam. Maybe its a genetic defect. You know like people who can't whistle. Maybe its because I need to more practice like learning to do trick. Either way I just can't spam. Are there support groups for this problem? so I can share with others my problem.

"Hello, My name is Turbo and I can't spam"

Welcome to the support group Turbo..

When was the last time you had a successful Spam?
Do you feel anxious in any way when you Spam?
Do you feel embarrassed about talking about Spam?
Do you Spam when nobody is looking?

Welcome to the Asylum, err, I mean, Support Group, Turbo.. Feel free to confide in us, as we are from the same pebble in a pond as you, my friend. Yes. Ommmmmmmmmm! Confide my friend.. Join ussss...

------------------
Old 05-08-2001, 09:54 PM   #26
Moni

Turbovee,
We are your support group! If you can't spam, we stand by you and your feelings.
If you really want to learn how, I am sure Ladyzekke and Cloudy can teach you the basics as well as the finer aspects of the art.

Moni

Old 05-08-2001, 10:18 PM   #27
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Turbovee,
We are your support group! If you can't spam, we stand by you and your feelings.
If you really want to learn how, I am sure Ladyzekke and Cloudy can teach you the basics as well as the finer aspects of the art.

Moni

Hello again Moni! Yeah, we have vays to teach him. Buuuhuuuwaaahaaahaaaaahaaaa!

------------------
Old 05-08-2001, 10:41 PM   #28
Moni

ROFL!

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-08-2001).]

Old 05-08-2001, 11:02 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moni! You are oh so right!

Ok Everyone, Cloudbringer's School of Spam is now open!

Lesson ONE: NEVER let anyone tell you Spam is evil...it's just wickedly naughty... teeheee

Leson TWO: Never let anyone tell you you are an evil spammer....you aren't, you're just wickedly naughty!

Lesson THREE: I AM THE SPAMQUEEN...I am not evil.... I'm just (say it with me class!!!) *WICKEDLY NAUGHTY*!!!

Class Dismissed. Your homework is to post at least one post that is wickedly naughty....(now that the phrase wickedly naughty is permanently ingrained on your memory and probably tattooed on your left thigh, go forth and ...SPAM!)

CloudSpammer

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-08-2001).]
Old 05-08-2001, 11:07 PM   #30
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

So sayeth CloudSpa....err....Teacher....

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!