Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 09:57 PM   #1
redrum

i defeated scabban and pushed the button on the wall. the underwater gate wont open. is this a bug or am i missing something?

Old 11-19-2000, 06:52 AM   #2
xenotoca

some time since i was back there. I seem to remember two gates one in the asylum which was more like a grate underwater which required a button to be pushed somewer and the other the gate back to the pool were you meet Raskillion? (in fact two gates here) were you pick up the key to open the tombs. There is a lever on the wall (underwater) to open these.
Which one are you asking about. If its the one in the asylum you may have missed a button lever somewere.

Old 11-19-2000, 07:20 AM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

There's a button in the room where you meet Scabban that opens the grate to the sewers.
There's a lever on the wall of the underwater passage that opens the grate to get out of the sewers.
There's a button on the wall in a room just down the hall from the room with the grate entrance to the sewers that I never found a use for. Nothing seemed to change anywhere no matter how many times I pushed it.
Old 11-19-2000, 08:19 AM   #4
Phalzyr

most likely a bug pushing that button the grate should open, I even had it work before talking to scabban...