Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2000, 05:02 PM   #1
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

WITHIN THE DARK WALLS OF MY CASTLE I HAVE AMMASSED FIENDS FROM THE LOWEST PLANES OF HELL, RAISED ARMIES OF UNDEAD FROM THE FRESH GRAVES OF MY ENIMIES AND CREATED HORDES OF GOLEMS TO DO MY BIDDING. SOON THE LAND SHALL RUMBLE UNDER OUR FEET AS I SWEEP ACROSS THE LAND AND THE PEOPLE SHALL QUIVER IN FEAR AS DARKNESS SETS IN FOR THE NIGHT BUT NEVER AGAIN DOES THE SUN RISE IN THE MORNING...

I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING A NUMBER OF YOU; LARR2 AND OUTLAW IN PERTICULAR, AND I BELIVE YOU WOULD MAKE FINE ADDITIONS TO MY ARMY, I WOULD OF COURSE BE OFFERIN THE JOB OF LUITENANT AND ALL THE REWARDS THAT COME WITH THE POST. TRESURES FROM ALL THE LANDS AWAIT YOUR PLUNDERING JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THE WINNING SIDE WHEN I RULE THIS PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A NATION.

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE TELL ME AND SOME.... INTERESTING PLANS SHALL BE LAID

SO SAYETH JEROME THE DARK AVENGER
Old 10-20-2000, 07:23 PM   #2
Gecko

I thought that jerome was a good paladin?

Old 10-20-2000, 07:54 PM   #3
DeathTouch

Will work for food.

Old 10-20-2000, 07:57 PM   #4
Glorick the Half-Orc

I may have to destroy this evil party to preserve the balance... Boo, let us Attack!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2000, 09:26 PM   #5
IRAKZAI

GREETINGS JEROME.

ITS A GOOD THING THAT YOUR ARMY MOSTLY CONSISTS OF UNDEAD AND GOLEMS, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE A SHOCKING CATERING BILL AND THEY ARE SO LOYAL AND THEY NEVER BACKANSWER EITHER, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THOSE ANOYING CLERICS WITH THEIR HOLY SYMBOLS THAT GO AROUND TURNING UNDEAD.

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF BECOMING A LYCH? BEING UNDEAD IS WAY COOL.

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR ARMY OF DARKNESS. IS IT OK IF I BRING MOM ALONG? SHE HAS A WHEELCHAIR OF TELEPORTING AND A +5 WALKING STICK OF CLERIC SLAYING, SHE ALSO HAS A "DRIP OF SUSTENENCE" SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FEEDING HER.

HAVE YOU GOT A JOB DESCIPTION? AND WHERE DO I SEND MY C.V. "RESUME".

Old 10-21-2000, 12:38 AM   #6
Larr2

I am quite honored to say the least to have caught thine attention, Jerome, and have the privilage to link myself to one as powerful as thyself...however...thine intentions are not yet clear to me. I was one who tried to destroy thee, even though we were both of good alignment. Now that thou hast given thy sword over to the quest of dark powers in this blood-lust rage, I am wondering why thou wouldest trust one such as myself. How do I know whether or not this is to bring me into thy depths, only to suffocate me with thy hordes of powerful demons ?? People such as thee thrive on revenge...it is for the quickening of the blood.
I shall observe thee, for now...and learn more of thine intentions and goals. Then we shall see if I have anything of use to offer thee, for that is all that would stop ye from disposing of me, rather against my liking.

Old 10-21-2000, 07:45 AM   #7
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

READ MY OTHER POST FOOLISH GECKO LEST I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR TONE.

YOU DONT LIKE CLERICS? SOUNDS GOOD, THOSE PRIESTS OVER AT THE LATHANDER TEMPLE HAVE BEEN REALLY BUGGING ME CLERIC STEW ANYONE?

BRING ALL THE ITEMS YOU WANT MY NEW ACCOMPLICE BUT KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE GOLEMS, THEY JUST KEEP ON SMASHING THINGS.... HAVEN'T GOT A CHAIR WITH FOUR LEGS LEFT IN MY CASTLE.
A LICH EH.... NOT FOR MYSELF BUT A LICH WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT RIGHT-HAND MAN, YOU WOULD BE WELCOMED WITH OUTSTRECHED ARMS, TALONS, CLAWS, WINGS ETC...ETC....

Old 10-21-2000, 01:02 PM   #8
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

HAD I THE INCLINATION TO KILL YOU THEN YOU WOULD BE LIEING IN A POOL OF YOUR OWN BLOOD AT THIS MOMENT, NO YOU ARE FAR MORE USEFUL TO ME ALIVE.

MY GOALS, AHHHHH THE VILLANS EXPOSÉ, HMMMMM WELL SUFFICE TO SAY I SHALL BE MAKING MY WAY TO THE HEART OF AMM, AND MAKING ITS CAPITAL NOTHING MORE THAN A PILE OF RUBBLE. CONQUEST OF THE ENTIRE NATION IS IN MY GRASP AND I NEED SOMEONE (YES YOU) WHO CAN MARSHALL MY TROOPS WHILE I GET DOWN TO SLAYING MORE PALADINS.

IF NOT YOU COULD ALWAYS JOIN THE NECROMANCER AND HIS *SNICKER* FAIRY DRAGON BUT WHY WASTE SUCH A GOLDEN OPPERTUNITY? MY REVENGE IS RESERVED FOR THE ORDER. YOU DONT QUITE MAKE ME THAT ANGRY. TALKING OF ANGRY WHERE THE HELL IS TIPSY? MY BRAND NEW SOCKS OF DEATH WERE STOLEN RIGHT OFF MY FEET LAST NIGHT AND I THINK I KNOW WHO HAS THEM........

Old 10-21-2000, 04:17 PM   #9
Rabit Slayer

Hearken unto my word fallen palladin Jerome.

There is a great evil afoot in the lands which we walk, a far greater evil than that to which you have fallen. The bunnies of this world are uniting themselves against us in an unholy cause!!!!!! It is their wont to bring resurect the Lord of Murder in their image!!!!!! Lathander protect us if ever that happened!!!!

Be not afraid to take up thine arms and join with me on this just, honourable and holy quest, for in the eyes of all the gods of goodness shall ye be redeeméd and gently lifted back up unto the light!!!!

so sayeth the Monk Rabit Slayer!

(The wouldnt let me become a ranger when i told the Rabbits were my racial enemy - FOOLS I SAY!!!!)

Old 10-21-2000, 05:12 PM   #10
Larr2

I am listening...
And...pondering on your words, Jerome...