Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2002, 11:20 AM   #11
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by NiceWorg:
I think itīs a good idea. You donīt have to buy them if you donīt want to, as usual.

I swear, there will be a lot more amazing (or amusing) card series to come.
*SIGH* Why am I not surprised? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

You can sit there, knowing all the relavent facts, and just blow it off? Unbelievable! I think perhaps your compassion gland is on the fritz NW.

Erm...and your final comment was mucho tacky, bud.

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 11-22-2002, 11:39 AM   #12
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

maybe if more went to the families...
Old 11-22-2002, 12:52 PM   #13
Blade
Emerald Dragon

i have heard of some bad ideas in MHO but this is takes the cake. In my opinion why kick the dead horse let it rest in peace and just rember it. The only way i think this should even be allowabel is if all the profits went to the families.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:31 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Comming soon: 9/11 Lunchboxes, Soap Dishes, T-Shirts, Underpants, Pens, paper, staplers, office supplies, toiletries, action figures, christmas wrapping paper, curtains, bed spreads,pillow cases, movies, videogames, coffee mugs, Jam jars, Ice Cream, refrigerator magnets, pots, pans, forks, collectors plates, towels, robes, shower tiles, car parts, window covers, camping tents, outdoor excessories, flashlights, washing machines, dryers, phones, mousepads, keyboards, wrist guards, watches, waterbottles, sports drinks, soda cans, and cerial variaties!

"Look mommy! i got a model of the 747 that crashed into the first tower!"

"wow and look here's flight 93!"

"Look mommy! I got an Ahmad Rashiff mask!"

"Ooh scary! i bet you can use that next haloween!"

"But hon if he's seen wearing that in public he'll be shot!"

"yeah with one of those 9/11 'Remember The Heroe's' Collector Rifles..."

A typical family sits down for dinner eating off of 9/11 plates with 9/11 silverware, 9/11 bowls, 9/11 Tablecloth, and with 9/11 curtains, chairs, outfits, cerial and juice...