Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-07-2000, 05:51 PM   #1
-=rev=-

I didn't see a single thread for this yet, so I'm wondering if we should start one. I would be quite interested in info (or eventually a table/chart) that listed what skills are made available to you as you advance in levels in a class. Example: Scout for Warriors at level 3. I saw that one on this site today, and thought, "Gee. Maybe I should've completed one more quest before turning Barbarian with my first warrior." Moot now, but I'd still be quite interested in this. Please post replies to this thread with a single post for each new skill, where the subject is in the format: Class:Level Skill

ie:
Warrior:3 Scout

If we post like that, people should be able to just look at the messages and see what they need. It can also be used to create a table on this site (or I'd be willing to create the table and send it to this site/host it).

danke.

-rev