Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2006, 06:41 AM   #11
wellard
Dracolisk

Sad news Felix, my respects.

So tell us how did you feel on those last few rolls when you knew your (his) time was up. Anger? frustration? despair?

Wow man it must hurt like hell.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:36 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Farewell. He did you proud, Felix.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:56 AM   #13
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
how did you feel on those last few rolls when you knew your (his) time was up.
I'm kinda wondering the same. I've recently started my very first non-crpg character (he's not even 3 months old) and already i'm thinking i'd not like to lose him. But after 21 years? I can't even imagine.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:06 AM   #14
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.
Word. [/QUOTE]Aight. [/QUOTE]Peace. [/QUOTE]True.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:51 PM   #15
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*Lights candles in silence..*
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:11 PM   #16
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/musicboohoo.gif[/img]
TheCrimsomBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:44 AM   #17
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bithron:
quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.
Word. [/QUOTE]Aight. [/QUOTE]Peace. [/QUOTE]True. [/QUOTE]Okay.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #18
wellard
Dracolisk

C'mon Felix spill more of the beans, tell us more!

(think of it as therapy) [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:58 PM   #19
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Yeah, I presume revivification is *completely* out of the question?
Old 02-25-2006, 10:17 AM   #20
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

There is really not a whole lot to tell, except I made a few wrong decisions.

*Not in character*
In the chamber of 'Cerebus': Laid upon the floor in a fallen heap of demonic gore lay the battle torn body of 'Cerebus' Guardian Lord of Hades. Within the chamber strewn about is 5 minor demons, 2 Meccademons, and 'Kolner' Captain of the Balrogs, shredded from the Great Elven sword "Rondgaer", also in the chamber is Sir Drewski Urden Keebler, keeper of the "Rondgaer". Wounded from battle, yet full of intestinal fortitude. In the outer chamber passageway lay wounded but with life, two friends of Lawful Nature, one friend of Lawful Good, and one of Nature itself. Guarding (Protecting) them is a beast of nature, one that has been called 'Metaphysician' an 11 headed Hydra.

Character Assestment: HP remaining 496/954; Mana 203/512; Unused artifacts 11/12;

Within the chamber, Sir D is assessing the situation, and looking for the portal of evermore demonic gates to the Natural land, which emits from here, the plane of 'Hades'.

Rather rest, or heal, Sir D in fact chooses to search. Whilst looking amongst the steam pit, a beast of demonic flare does show itself. Thinking this is the portal to the demonic pit, there then must be a portal activation. Whilst searching for said activator, Sir D does use the artifact ring 'Truth'. At this time, a glow emits from beneath the chamber arcway centered of twin levers of pure flame. Understanding this to be the activator to the pit, then where then is the continuation portal to the plane of 'Earth'? The search continues. Again coming back across by the steam pit, there is yet again another demonic flare. Understanding now, there must then be demons prepared to be transpoted, but yet to be released. Time now, can only be the essence, for surely a demonic prince somewhere must know something is awry. Still no second portal.

Destruction of the activator would probably produce no effect. The pit itself must be destroyed, then the activator is what is thought. But how? With what?
Searching the remains of 'Cerebus', there finds two vials. One blue and electrcal, One white and hot. The inscription is un-readable in any of the 7 common tongues, and understanding of Nature revails no more!

Inspecting the levers of flame, one has a blue glow, the other a white glow. So now, a small hint, but yet another mystery. Is it foolish, or foolproof. It will take two full days before "Truth" is re-charged by nature.

Out to the anti-chamber, 'Metaphysician' grunts foolish from 7 heads, yet foolproof from 4 heads. No resolution! Wow, your so full of help! The rest are too dazed to comprehend such babble!

Back into the chamber: 50/50. Or wait two full days, and????
So, foolish is the course of action. Taking the blue vial, Sir D does insert it into the white flame. The flame dies down, and the steam begins to hiss out. What have we done. Placing the whit vial into the blue flame produces a grinding sound. the cover itself is moving. Yet it will not close!

In his *mind* he feels the presence of demonic danger. Bringing 'Rondgaer' to posture, and facing towards the pit, there stands 'Donalsfeld' Guardian Prince of the Portal, from *hell* itself! As he jumps up from the pit, the pit door does in fact close!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote