Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-28-2002, 06:24 PM   #41
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Oooh, I'm a White Dragon now - does that not add something to my impressivity
Old 05-28-2002, 06:26 PM   #42
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Nice Haiku.... but it be freely admitted that Squire Piestrider hath had no input to it's creation. I wouldst appeal against the draw thy hath been awarded, but Aelia was declared sole judge, and she hath decreed a different fate for us .

No, no, Galadria says that Car...er...Piestrider helped with it, though he had to be told, first off, what a haiku is. But to misquote Minsc, "Antipodean" was her word. I'll e-mail Piestrider. He can make the Wallet of Doom or something. Glad you liked it, Aelia.
Old 05-28-2002, 06:30 PM   #43
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Oooh, I'm a White Dragon now - does that not add something to my impressivity
*SWOON*
Old 05-28-2002, 07:50 PM   #44
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Hi Sultan!
No, not crawling yet, but wiggling a lot, and babbling happily to herself even as I type.

So is Aelia part of the harem yet? Have you told her about the harem? Have you told her about the DUCT TAPE?

Alikitten
Old 05-28-2002, 08:19 PM   #45
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think both of you look great [img]smile.gif[/img] So glad for you that you met up
Old 05-29-2002, 04:35 AM   #46
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by AliCat:
Hi Sultan!
No, not crawling yet, but wiggling a lot, and babbling happily to herself even as I type.

So is Aelia part of the harem yet? Have you told her about the harem? Have you told her about the DUCT TAPE?

Alikitten
Shush Alikitten - we can't have her knowing everything just yet now can we [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Umm, Laura, what do you do to treat a swooning LoA - has anyone got a super sized cup of coffee I can dunk him in?
Old 05-29-2002, 07:54 AM   #47
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:

High Eternitease ** gigglezz an grinzz @ u**, gould evning 2 u mi preshus, eye hav mist u hunny .

you're getting even more [img]graemlins/hippysmile.gif[/img] heehee but I've missed u too Davvy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] gotten rid of that cold I hope.
Old 05-29-2002, 08:01 AM   #48
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:

Now who is this Piestrider fellow that so mocketh me - I need names and addresses people...
LOL, Carson Stones,
511 East University St.
Waxahachie, Texas, USA

or, Piestrider@aol.com (I think) .

He's 15 and has had a tremendous crush on Aelia for a loooong time (for him).
[/QUOTE]I'm not surprised...she's a Aussie babe!!

Davros looks stately.

Great pics, and the Brissy weather would've been awesome. It's getting cold here in Sydney...

Old 05-29-2002, 08:02 AM   #49
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
quote:

High Eternitease ** gigglezz an grinzz @ u**, gould evning 2 u mi preshus, eye hav mist u hunny .

you're getting even more [img]graemlins/hippysmile.gif[/img] heehee but I've missed u too Davvy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] gotten rid of that cold I hope.
[/QUOTE]Donut considers the chance to mock Davros about being called 'Davvy', thinks about a play on words using 'Daffy' and at the same time keeping ahead in the post count.

Finally decides that any post will be responded to by the hairless lipped one, thus negating any advantage gained.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-29-2002, 08:21 AM   #50
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Aelia I think you now have a fan club [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sign me up

(I would make the reply more relevant, but I can't understand what the hell is going on in the later posts)
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?