Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 05-25-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Hello and I welcome to all that wish to join "The Ironworks" Guild!

In order to join the guild I need to have at least one of your Character's Names Posted here on this link. If you use more than one character (up to 4 is all your aloud at one time) all the others in your account will automaticaly be regestered in the guild once I put in the first one and you accept then nomater what Character you use it will automaticaly be in the guild and have the cape.

Your Character Name must be spelled exactally as it is spelled in the game, each name is case sensitive.

lets say your name is "Saynar The Good".

you must post it here exactaly the same because, if you post it as "Saynar the Good" and I send you a Guild Invatation useing (the) instead of (The) you will never get the invatation so make sure you post it here the exact same way as in the game.

Don't freek out if you have your name posted here and after a few days you still Haven't yet received an invatation. I have become so hooked on this frigging game I don't always check here 5 times a day Like I have done for the past 5 years.

I had lazer eye surgery done on my left eye and I can see again so I'm able to read better so I will try to remember to check here at least once daily so don't worry we'll get to you A.S.A.P.

I have three Officers in the guild and they can Invite you also if I don't.

Also Once I have invited you and you are a member of the guild look for the Guild names Post here at the Ironworks forum MMOG Gaming Forum. Then post all your in Game PC names. If an when ever you delete or remake a character in game make sure you add or delete it here also.

Thanks everyone TCB
or in GW AKA "Troy Paladin", "Troy Hammerhand Esq", "Troy Eagleheart", & my newest Ranger "Troy Ironbow" look for me in game and wisper me if you need help on a mission or Quest I don't care if I get EX points or not I just like playing the Game. See you later!!

[ 05-25-2005, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-26-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Hi [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to join, if that's okay. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm currently already in a guild, [MC], but I've checked and its okay to leave them. I joined [MC] through the game Call of Duty, so when I got Guild Wars (a game supported by [MC]), I was automatically put into their guild. However, I see enough of [MC]s members in Call of Duty, so I'd like to switch my GW side of gaming to Ironworks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ingame name, "Beigor Arkwind"
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 04:09 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Jaradu you must leave the other guild first befor I will be able to send you an invation. I should be on line most of the time the next three days (April 28,29 & 30) so if you haven't gotten an invatation and you see me on line bug me until I send you one LOL

"Troy Paladin" Guild wars name
Old 05-27-2005, 04:25 PM   #4
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Okay, I'll try and get the paperwork sorted A.S.A.P... however, there's a bit of an issue over me leaving the [MC] guild... apparently, if I leave the [MC] guild, I'll have to leave everything to do with [MC] including Call of Duty. Bummer. I'll work something out though.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 03:37 AM   #5
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Newbie, started 09JUN.
character
name:Sunoen Krystalhand
prof:Elem
level:2

[ 06-14-2005, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: ElfBane ]

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 08:21 PM   #6
littleshoes
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Still feel fairly new at this game myself, but I'd love to join the IW guild.

name: Aliq Dur
Ranger/Mesmer
level 10
littleshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:24 AM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

OK ElfBane and littleshoes I'm putting an invatation in the guild for you today Tuesday June 14, 2005 so look for it that is if one of the officers haven't beet me to it see you in game.

[ 06-14-2005, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 06-14-2005, 04:23 PM   #8
NobleNick
Quintesson

littlshoes,

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . WELCOME to the Ironworks Forum!! . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

TheCrimsonBlade,

I, too, wish to join the IW Guild in GW. Currently my only character is a LVL 7 Ranger/Necro, still in Pre-Searing:

Wisp Moonryder

(Ack! I forget if the "r" in her name is lower case. Hmm.. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.)

EDIT: Hey, in case I get asked in GW: What is the criteria for entry into the IW guild? Are you taking in every schmuckatelly off the street? (I don't know if I want to join a guild that would accept someone like me as a member... )

[ 06-14-2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:13 PM   #9
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by NobleNick:
littlshoes,

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . WELCOME to the Ironworks Forum!! . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

TheCrimsonBlade,

I, too, wish to join the IW Guild in GW. Currently my only character is a LVL 7 Ranger/Necro, still in Pre-Searing:

Wisp Moonryder

(Ack! I forget if the "r" in her name is lower case. Hmm.. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.)

EDIT: Hey, in case I get asked in GW: What is the criteria for entry into the IW guild? Are you taking in every schmuckatelly off the street? (I don't know if I want to join a guild that would accept someone like me as a member... )
Members of Ironworksforun are welcome no mater what their skill level may be!
I have invited some very very good Gamers into the guild I have met Gaming and any Guild member that find a Good and fair minded Gamer in the game that you want me to invite just leave a message or catch me in game and give me their name.
We still have about 72 more openings in the guild so the ones that want to can help us to win a Sigil so we can get a Guild Hall> I came real close to winning one last night but Died at the last second. I try everyday LOL
look for your invatation.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:28 AM   #10
Mr. Mopery
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Members of Ironworksforun are welcome no mater what their skill level may be!
Score! In that case, may I humbly nominate myself as a candidate for Guildhood? Just started today and, aside from playing a bit on Undermountain, I'm new to online.

Character: Orlen X
Class: Ranger/Necro
Level: (at the moment) 16

[ 07-02-2005, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Mopery ]