Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-12-2001, 12:40 AM   #1
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC>this is open to just about anyone........as you know, anything can happen in a tavern LOL

The tavern sits at the edge of a dark forest, the locals are a strange folk who very closed-mouthed about the woods and surrounding area, which includes a dark lake of ice

IC>I stand at the top of the hill, looking down at the strange town i have now arrived at, wondering yet again, who is going to be here...
pushes back her cloak hood, gazing around with amber/grey eyes, and sighs I should know better than this, but fate will have its revenge in the end....she shrugs, and starts towards the only tavern in town.......the DEAD OGRE

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 12:57 AM   #2
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Arrives at the tavern, and gazes around, checking the possible exits needed, just in case, chuckling to herself, "I'll probably get in a fight again, but i really need a drink"...Laughs, and walks thru the door........

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 12-12-2001, 12:58 AM   #3
CoolWolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

~enters the tavern wearing a dark cloak~
You wished to speak to me, my Moiri?
Old 12-12-2001, 01:05 AM   #4
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~gazes around the bar, and walks over to a table by the fireplace, and leans against it, watching the door.........."My Lord.....sit here, by the fire........I will talk to you momentarily, i've not checked the perimeter yet"

Old 12-12-2001, 01:07 AM   #5
CoolWolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

~looks at his Moiri, nods and goes sit by the fireplace~
You're quite right, we have to know if this place is safe
Old 12-12-2001, 01:08 AM   #6
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~moves just to the left and behind her Lord, and watches with glowing amber eyes, the figure coming thru the door.......Leans down and whispers in his ear," this might be the one we seek, but do not reveal true self yet."

~straightens back up, and pushes back her hood, resting a gloved hand on SpiritSword, and waits~

Old 12-12-2001, 01:10 AM   #7
CoolWolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

~nods to his Moiri and pulls his cloak tighter~
As you wish
Old 12-12-2001, 01:21 AM   #8
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~sees the bar wench heading their direction, and stops her with one glance, sending her scurring the opposite direction~

~she keeps an eye on the figures coming thru the door, and makes a very precise mental note of where they are sitting, and with whom~

whispers, " My Lord, what would you like to drink, and i will bring it to you"

Old 12-12-2001, 01:23 AM   #9
CoolWolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

~looks at his Moiri~
An ale sounds fine, nae?
Or is this not a time for such beverage?
Old 12-12-2001, 01:27 AM   #10
TAOWolf
White Dragon

"Ale it is then..."Keeping a hand close to her sword, she walks to the bar, the barkeep backing against the counter at the sight of her eyes......"I need two ales, now"

~she returns to the table, slightly amused at the barkeep, and sets down a small keg of ale, and two mugs~