Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-05-2001, 10:11 PM   #1
zNOVAz
The Magister

Ok, I have a party of six each of them are around level 10 or 11 and I have quite a situation. I accidently casted a speel in town and the damn cowled wizards telaported in to kill me. But what makes it worse is that I accidently left the area hoping when I get back they would leave, they didn't!. So now my game is saved with them waiting to kill me and I have to go back there to talk to the thieves on the docks. Is there any way to kill them? they always confuse my entire party before I get a chance to touch them.
Old 09-05-2001, 10:21 PM   #2
Kitka
Dungeon Master

i guess you can use ctrl-y to insta kill them, or the better option, ctrl-q to take them into your party then reform them out. you need cheat keys enabled, but who doesnt have that these days?

enter the directory, find the notepad like ini file, add Cheat Mode=1 under program options, save on exit. then hit ctrl-space ingame, then type CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys() paying attn to the caps and spaces.

for rep and xp scores, i would reccommend you use ctrl q as you wont suffer penalties, or gain all that xp. simply take them in your group one by one, or a few by one, and let them fight amongst themselves, or boot them. they give amusing little goodbye speeches, and wont hassle you out! haha. you have fun now
Old 09-05-2001, 10:30 PM   #3
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... Walk as close to them as you can before seeing them, then fireball them to death. Bwahahahaha... And it's not even cheating... or you cna use a wand of cloudkill to kill them. If you have Chaos by now (can't remewmber what lvl you get 5th lvl spells), it's very good against them.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-05-2001, 11:28 PM   #4
dulouz
Manshoon

a similar situation (ok, not very similar really) happened with me and a begger. I had a rat in the slums that i had charmed. I set it to attack a begger. It did some damage, and the bum became hostile towards my rat and the rest of the party. the the rat became free of the charm. the bum remained hostile for ever, and my party always attacked it everytime i went into the slums.

being a Good aligned party, i couldn't let my party kill the begger. so i had to turn of AI every time i went into the slums. occasionally i would just charm the begger.

Being good, i probably shouldn't walk around charming rats and setting them agains beggars, but thats a different story.

Dulouz.