Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-04-2001, 09:39 PM   #1
HavokHound

OK, so I found the guy freed him, found the digger, got the cloth, but for the life of me I can't find the guy in red at the bridge district.... HELP!!

Also, what's the crazy uncle coming from the grave.. I killed him, is that bad?
Also, is there anything to do with the INn in the Bridge District? There is this group of rebels mouting off. Haven't been able to kill them yet.

Old 02-04-2001, 09:41 PM   #2
Armisael

There's an old begger-looking bloke just above where you found the guy who was buried. Threaten him and he'll spill his guts - then you can find the man in red in the southern part of the bridge district.
Uncle Lester is just a distraction. You don't get anything from killing him, so I didn't bother. Doesn't make any difference whether you do or don't, though.
And the blokes in the inn - they're part of a quest you can get through the Limited Wish spell, I think. Never done it, myself.

Old 02-04-2001, 09:44 PM   #3
Caliton

I dunno why, but when I was in my final battle with Jon, when he turned into Slayer, there was that piece of red cloth beneath him

Old 02-04-2001, 09:54 PM   #4
HavokHound

OK first too much info on the final battle, but I digress.

I spoke with the grave dgger (begger) and he is the one that told me to go the bridge district... I ave searched everywhere.. is there another place I should go? Is there a certain time frame? (I did find a random battle while wandering the grave district several days before I finished the graveyard quests, and Sith and two shadow theives attacked me, I got some note..)

OK and in the inn, so I shoudl just kill those five guys, they are pretty tough.. Ok I have lost a few times...

Old 02-04-2001, 10:04 PM   #5
Caliton

sorry bout the final battle part..I'm tired : ) as for the people in the Inn..dont kill them ; ) just..dont...