Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2002, 09:26 AM   #21
Jorath Calar
Harper

Ladies and gentlemen, our very own Bhaalspawn... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 09:29 AM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Marcy, check your PM box.
Old 07-15-2002, 09:36 AM   #23
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

G`night -Vixen and have SWEET dreams i hope!

[ 07-15-2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-15-2002, 10:00 AM   #24
uss
20th Level Warrior

Welcome back, -vixen [img]smile.gif[/img] . I`m happy that you came back because i wanted to talk to you [img]smile.gif[/img] .
When I looked at the "Coffee House" thread, I read that you said "Personally, I hate children. They are so annoying ". By all means, -vixen, children can easily be as understanding as adults, sometimes even more so. Most of the people in the "coffee house" were children. It is nonsense to say that a person is annoying just because he/she is a child. Lol, I`m just talking to you about this because i`m 13. I hope i won`t get any bulls**t from you because of that [img]smile.gif[/img] .
One question: If you are speaking to a 16 year old person, does he/she count as a a child to you?
You`ve really had everykinds of freaky dreams since you were 4 years old? I think that`s awesome [img]smile.gif[/img] ! I don`t really know why but i hated your first sig ever since i first saw it [img]tongue.gif[/img] but this one is really cool. Are the dreams scary?
Quote [-vixen]- "but i must go to bed now as it is 6:29am and ive been up all night playing baldurs gate killing innocent folk of nashkel... the more blood i spill the more power bhaal will grant me"
Lol, i love killing innocent townsfolk [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 07-15-2002, 10:51 PM   #25
-vixen

kids are kids...

i only consider you a child if you act like one

and yes i do have those dreams, and anyone can say they are evil... it just depends i guess if you actually act on them.

Old 07-15-2002, 11:22 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Demon lust orgasims I wouldn't think would be acceptable "chat" on this family forum. I'm sure there are lots of horndogs here who love hearing it, but there are some of us who want to puke (me). Sounds like a personal issue to me, maybe keep it that way or post on an adult oriented forum (sicksex.com or some such) about your "dreams".

Sorry, but I had to say it.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-15-2002, 11:52 PM   #27
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Can everyone please give her a break ??? If those are really her dreams than the last thing she needs is people picking at her. Don't start this thing all over again please !
Old 07-15-2002, 11:57 PM   #28
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I had a dream... I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

[ 07-16-2002, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: caleb ]
Old 07-16-2002, 12:01 AM   #29
-vixen

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
I had a dream...a snail..crawling along the edge of a straight razor....
mmmmmm i like that.. celeb.... that is the truth of reality as well ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's ok johhny don't worry about it you know i love you

ill just ignore them this time... if they dont like it they dont have to read it

and hey look it at this way guys ... for all of us evil rollplayers out there... we can show our lust for our own blood... and pick on the good for it no? .... tee hee *giggle*

god i love all you evil Europeans *smoochs*

[ 07-16-2002, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: -vixen ]

Old 07-16-2002, 12:26 AM   #30
-vixen

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Demon lust orgasims I wouldn't think would be acceptable "chat" on this family forum. I'm sure there are lots of horndogs here who love hearing it, but there are some of us who want to puke (me). Sounds like a personal issue to me, maybe keep it that way or post on an adult oriented forum (sicksex.com or some such) about your "dreams".

Sorry, but I had to say it.

LMAO!!!!!!

[ 07-16-2002, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: -vixen ]