Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2002, 01:27 AM   #71
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Exactly how many acres is ur farm, Glorfy? I live on 2 acres with 10 horses and 15 dogs(7 puppies). Ah its a nice life...we were gonna change our school names to the Llamas instead of the Jaguars because Llamas is what we got here! Ah i almost feel like a real live hick! wait what am i saying?!
*slaps herself and shakes head violently*
As far as our little band goes i can play multiple instruments, any type of sax, clarinet, and a little bit of flute! Oo i can play the Didgeridoo too! An instrument from the home land . Maybe i could be the official music provider for cloudy's cafe! That would b sweet!

*Sits down with Glorfy and throws an arm around his shoulders* So tell me, how many kangaroos have u braked for? Lennon u could join this convo too lol
We live on a tiny farm out here... but its about 22 acres... but it is joined with my granny's and that makes it a bit more than 100 acres all together... we always use her paddocks for the horses grazing [img]smile.gif[/img]

We got 6 horses, a dog, two cats, 1 sister and 3 goldfish, Note that my sister is calssifyed as an animal... and she more than likely has a smaller brain than the goldfish... but thats beside tha point but if we add my grans pets that r always up at our house we then have an extra 2 cats.
And how could u possibly be the Official music provider when there is me?? LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... I can play a few different instruments... though wind instruments r definately not my forte. I have a reasonable idea how to play the drums... Im the best at Piano in my class and I always do well in the annual comp down here... And I can Now say that I can almsot play a little bit of Nirvana on theguitar . Well thats my musical talents 4 u . So u can now bow down to my Power of Musicianship
Old 04-01-2002, 01:31 AM   #72
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Lady Blue you're on the West Coast? sigh.. us northeastern folk are just seeing Spring! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Scholarcs, ugh.. too bad but hopefully you'll see some good weather on vacation!
Well down here in the Southrons ( i think thats a word) of the wonderful world of OZ we just goin into Autumn... and Since it is Mt. G.... it is only begining to b summer weather.... To conclude... Mt. Gambier weather is probably the weirdest on Earth

And damn my sig is stuffin up... hope Avatar finds out the problem soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2002, 09:40 AM   #73
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:

*Sits down with Glorfy and throws an arm around his shoulders*
To quote a most brilliant man, and extremely missed member;
"I'll have 'text that is almost impossible to read' for 200, alex"
Old 04-01-2002, 10:02 AM   #74
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
quote:

*Sits down with Glorfy and throws an arm around his shoulders*
To quote a most brilliant man, and extremely missed member;
"I'll have 'text that is almost impossible to read' for 200, alex"
[/QUOTE]\
The blue does have that Eyeball warping effect doesn't it? So wheres the coffee if Im gonna read Blue Text I need more coffee ...and a muffin...with raisins...but not sweet...and maybe some walnuts.

Old 04-01-2002, 10:09 AM   #75
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

The blue does have that Eyeball warping effect doesn't it? So wheres the coffee if Im gonna read Blue Text I need more coffee ...and a muffin...with raisins...but not sweet...and maybe some walnuts.
Yummy, those muffins are my favourite..in fact, I think I'm gonna go bake/buy (same thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) some right now [img]smile.gif[/img]
BTW, have you heard anything from Garnet?

[ 04-01-2002, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]
Old 04-01-2002, 11:40 AM   #76
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Yummy, those muffins are my favourite..in fact, I think I'm gonna go bake/buy (same thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) some right now [img]smile.gif[/img]
BTW, have you heard anything from Garnet?
[/QUOTE]Hmm no I haven't seen her in a long while I hope all is well...Id buy her a muffin if she were here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2002, 01:38 PM   #77
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, ReGiN, MagiK, Garnet posted here a few days back that she is having telephone line trouble, and she won't be back on for a couple of weeks. I miss her, too. So, how's everybody? Ol' Mister Sun is shining on us, and it's lovely out. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-01-2002, 02:23 PM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sunny here too! I was surprised today by my co-worker saying she not only took last Thursday off at the last minute (she called in that morning to say she wanted a personal day to hunt for a house,) but she was SUPPOSED to work on Friday and had told the boss she would and then just never showed up.. claims to have thought it was a regular holiday! HAHAHA After being here over 10 yrs she wants us to believe THAT? sigh.. but they'll let her off easy.. she's older and has 'health' issues so my only hope is she just retires soon! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2002, 02:53 PM   #79
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, ReGiN, MagiK, Garnet posted here a few days back that she is having telephone line trouble, and she won't be back on for a couple of weeks. I miss her, too. So, how's everybody? Ol' Mister Sun is shining on us, and it's lovely out. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for the update on Garnet Galadria [img]smile.gif[/img] It is Sunny and blue with a bit of a breeze here, in the 60's I think. It is a shame to be cooped up in "cubeland" here at work on such a nice day I wish I were out on a trail right now.

Old 04-01-2002, 05:22 PM   #80
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Ahoy mates! How be ye on this fine April day that just happens to be 8 days before my birthday? it wont be long until i'm 15... im so bloody excited!