Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 05:09 AM   #1
paul

Been everywhere, no luck !, i've had done what Jared guy said in this forums, he said that first monkey idol is in treasure chest before you climb up to the main temple, I got that, the second is held by monkey that running around, I also got that, but in the 6 locked door w/ combination on/off, and coin. I'm only found one ???, he said it there was two, he is wrong or some bugs ???. ANYONE PLEAAASE HEEEEELP !

Old 11-15-2000, 05:20 AM   #2
Keelmonstr

he MAY be wrong. i think this game generates different scenarios. Try looking in the kitchen-room again. Look carefully in this room!!!!

Old 11-15-2000, 06:42 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Jared was nt wrong on where he found the monkeys, only these places seem to be randomply generated at the time you enter the temple. I tried with an early save game to see if I would get the statues in different places - no dice - I think something random decides it at the time you enter. There are two rooms at either ends of the kitchen - one area is accessed through a lift, the other via a lock (I think Krueg's key is the one that works??). I found one idol in each of these areas. If neither is the location, I suggest you look deeper into Jared's huge post - I tried to encourage anyone to post in their idol locations.
Good luck
Old 11-15-2000, 07:23 AM   #4
ulle

Hi

There were no 2 Monkeys in the room with the 6 locked doors when i was in that temple. Three of the monkey i found were in the same places you described. i found the last near the room with the 6 doors. - when you go back from this room and leave the hallway, turn left into the big room following the passage. on the wall to your left is a lever which activates a lift. i found the last in the room behind that lift.

Old 11-15-2000, 07:36 PM   #5
paul

Thank's a lot, yes I found the fourth monkey in the room behind the kitchen !.so the first is in treasure chest before you climb the second is carried by the running monkey, the third is in one of those 6 locked door and the fourth is the place I mention above ! Thank's