Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-02-2000, 05:45 PM   #1
alzagor

SAW THIS OVER ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
========================================

"Herusitic Park said Multiplayer will be added if enough people write to activision. All the code for it is in the game already just locked out. If people write alot to activision they said they'd make a patch or an expansion. So everyone please write and spread the word."

"bah, game is great in single player."

Let me put it this way:

If Multiplayer gets turned back on, it would greatly benefit Single Player Combat! Here's why:

To put multiplayer in, they'd have to put back in all the player models. You'd be able to see your character in the 3d world, not just that little box up in the corner. You'd then be able to split your party up (your single player party) and arrange them in any strategic order you'd want. So, you could have your archers stand at the back, behind a fallen cart. Your spellcasters could be in a building, looking over the battle from the side. You warriors could be up front kicking the sh*t out of the enemy.

Now tell me putting multiplayer back in wouldn't benefit single player?????????

Not only would it benefit combat and make it more dynamic, just think of the possibilities of splitting up your single party to search out various locations of the crypt or temple or whatever?

========================================
So, any thoughts from the people *PLAYING* the game?
Don't just sit there and read this --
I want to hear your thoughts!