Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2001, 02:45 AM   #11
Draconia

Yes it is. hehe I do hope you will be able to get your book finished. I sometimes wish that I was creative enough to write a book. I can never think of anything to write about.
Well, I am off to bed, I am so tired and the pain meds kicked in. Take care and I hope to catch you again soon.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 02:54 AM   #12
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Goodnight, dear sister. Think I'll lurk around and see if The.Relic comes back on... But it's getting pretty late here too...

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 03:08 AM   #13
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Relic, if you manage to catch up to this post (it'll probably sink as soon as I go to bed, though the board has that 'ghost-town' feel again tonight), Tobbin's story is here I would like to copy yours and have him post it there if it's okay with you? Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow? I'll probably be on tomorrow evening about 6pm or so (pacific time, that is). Sweetdreams, my friend!

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 10:10 AM   #14
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Ha Hah!...(pause for breath after a long, arduous trek seeking the scent). fair LadyRae I have found you. This old battered and bruised Kensai would pick you up off of the ground and give you a mighty bear hug, but I fear I might accidentally sqeeze too hard Surely dear one you did not think that this old feeble minded oaf would send an "I miss you", scroll and then not spend all of my meager energies to find you this day. I am sorry to hear that your gifted mind was sorely pressed on matters of great import, but I am certain that a lady of your intellectual capacity will quickly recover. I would truly love to read a tale written by a lady who has such a striking command of the english language, surely you would cause anything that I could write to pale by comparison.
I am as well as can be expected for a battered buffoon who has taken one too many knocks on the old dented cranium. Brittany is doing marvelously, she is in such great spirits, much to my relief. Heh, I myself was very tired last night and retired early, I am genuinely sorry that I missed you. I trust your judgement if you wish to send my tale to howlingWOLFIE.
My sweet Draconia, precious flower of the Dragon realms, I would force you to bed and not allow you to lift a finger so that you could get all the rest that you need. I would shower you with HUGS and SMOOCHES while tending your every need. Oh dear, that would get me into serious trouble now wouldn't it
I did also see your mention of "having to take meds that knocked you out". But since you also said that you didn't want to go into details here, I did not want to press you about the matter. Please know that I am concerned about your well being and happiness.
Old 03-12-2001, 02:56 PM   #15
Draconia

Dear Sweet The.Relic, you speak such sweet words. Now you wouldn't get in any trouble with me To be showered with hugs and smooches by you would be lovely. And to be able to stay in bed and be tended by you would be dreamy. AWWWW if I were single........ hehehe now I might be the one in trouble
My main concern about saying why I am on pain meds and why I am having surgery is that I feel like some of the young members here would probably not want to know about it. And also some of the men here. I don't know how they would react. The sad thing is after I have my surgery, I will not be able to come here for about 2 weeks and I will miss you so much. And I will also miss some of the other friends that I have made and show such concern for me. After those 2 weeks, I will be back.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen

[This message has been edited by Draconia (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 03:00 PM   #16
Moiraine
Anubis

Draconia, just popping in to tell you that I will miss you too, and that I hope all will be fine for you. Cheers, sister.

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 03:08 PM   #17
Draconia

AWWWW Thank you so much Moiraine. I will still be around until April 4th. Then after that I will be gone for awhile. I just hope that I will be able to visit here often in the next few weeks. Take Care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 03:26 PM   #18
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Draconia my sweet Dragonflower, I hang my head in dismay. Judging by your words there are a few conditions that come to mind, none of which are pleasant. Tis sad that the fantasy realms which we hold so dear cannot deliver us from these cruel maladies. My heart aches for you, and you will truly be in my thoughts and wishes at all hours of the day. Warm gentle enbraces my sweet one, and tender respectful smooches.
Old 03-12-2001, 09:20 PM   #19
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia, dear sister, I got your email and thanks for trusting me enough to confide in me. I think that this will be a good step for you, as scary as it is, and that you will find relief from the pain after you recuperate. Relic, my sweet and noble friend! I'm pretty good at giving bear hugs back! (You know what the best thing about giving someone a hug is? Getting one back!) See? I told you they would like it!!! And, yes, you're awesome!

(Tell Brittany hi!)

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 12:34 AM   #20
Draconia

The.Relic, Thank you so much for your kind words. To ease your mind a little, it is not a major thing. I don't think it is anyway. I am anxiously waiting to be painfree. Big bear hugs and sweet smooches for you. Take Care my sweet friend.
LadyRae, I agree that this will be a good step. I just hope that the pain will be gone after this and I won't have to thru this anymore. Sweet sister, I appreciate you for caring and being my friend. Take Care my dear sister.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen