Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2001, 01:10 PM   #31
ReGiN

Is that so...Omega...
I doubt that your dragons will fight together with your filthy undead...

And Byronas...I think Keldorn's Order found a sworn enemy...
Let's give him a taste of cold steel!

------------------
ReGiN: PROUD MEMBER OF KELDORN'S ORDER!

Old 11-02-2001, 01:48 PM   #32
Byronas

*Byronas gets on his horse. He says to his old friend ReGiN* Regin you have to go to our building and bring my holy sword. Its name is Holy Avenger!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order

Old 11-02-2001, 01:54 PM   #33
Montravant
Manshoon

*Throws an apple at OmegaKiller*
OmegaKiller Recieved 1 dmg from Montravant

------------------
The Masked Wizard Montravant

All that stands in my way shall fall...

[This message has been edited by Montravant (edited 11-02-2001).]
Old 11-02-2001, 01:57 PM   #34
ReGiN

Sir ReGiN feels honoured to serve his great master.
*Right away, sir!* he answeres Byronas, and then hurries to the Knight headquarters and asks the armoury keeper to bring out The Holy Avenger.
*Are you sure, master ReGiN?* he asks as he opens the doors to the armoury.
*Yes, the time has come. Hurry, unless you want to keep master byronas waiting!*
ReGiN takes the sword and wraps it in a piece of cloth, so it won't draw so much attention, and then hurries back to Byronas.
*Here you go, Sir!* he says and hands Byronas his sword.
He has a feeling a truly grand battle is going to come!
*Let's kick some undead butt!* he thinks and hurries to his own horse..

------------------
ReGiN: PROUD MEMBER OF KELDORN'S ORDER!

Old 11-02-2001, 02:14 PM   #35
Byronas

*Byronas takes Holy Avenger and thanks ReGiN. He turns to see OmegaKiller's army. An army full of demons, drow, dragons and undead Paladins. His anger becomes stronger and stronger but he tries to stop it. Then he says inside him* I will destroy you OmegaKiller. You will not take over Ironworks!* then he orders his Paldins* I command you to stand and fight OmegaKiller's army!! *suddenly thousands of Paladins, with him leading, were rushing at OmegaKiller's
army*

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 11-02-2001, 02:49 PM   #36
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I'm with you Omegakiller. These bloody Paladins poncing around all day long make me sick. I have no army as such but I do have a copious supply of old jokes and small green vegetables. We shall feed the Knights of Keldorns order with Brussel Sprouts until they beg for mercy!!!

They may take our lives, but they will

never

take

US

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Rraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!

P.S. I am also a mighty necromancer, maybe that will help?

------------------
Life is like a piece of cheese. Mice only enjoy it in cartoons and it is better with toast.
Old 11-02-2001, 02:52 PM   #37
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

War!!! With Sir Byronas leading his palidens in a mad dash to my front lines, I wisely divert a large contient of troops to his flanks. Once byronas is in my sight the signal is given and his troops are surronding. With far superior numbers, my undead warriors slash their way to victory. For every paliden that fell, they rose again as the undead slashing their way to byronas.

OmegaKiller

*I am the final death

*I am the destoryer of the Keldorn Order
Old 11-02-2001, 02:59 PM   #38
Byronas

*Byronas sees his Paladins fallen by OmegaKiller's. He says to himself* Helm! Help us!* Then suddenly a hand comes from the sky and gives Byronas the holiest sword in Ironworks. A voice echoes in Byronas mind.* This is Helm's sword. It is made by storm and pieces of the sun. Use it well Byronas* And that time Byronas starts killing and cutting OmegaKiller's army*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Byronas (edited 11-02-2001).]

Old 11-02-2001, 03:00 PM   #39
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

All of a sudden, the allies of the Keldorian order arrive. The army of the undead gets splattered once a full contingent of rangers join the battle side by side with the paladins.
Sorry Byronnas that we couldn't be here sooner. Did i hear somebody yell 'Buttkicking for goodness'?
------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie

[This message has been edited by JR Jansen (edited 11-02-2001).]
Old 11-02-2001, 03:05 PM   #40
Lucre
Elminster

*A yellow beam slices through Omegakillers arm as a ninja wielding Celestial Fury appears*

Hehe, sorry im late!

-Lucre,
Lets do this quick and painful,