Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2004, 01:09 PM   #71
Sigmar
Unicorn

Wooly smelly socks eh Kaltia...how rare!

[img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just posting here because I wanted to ask your (Cloudbringer-local cafe mod) opinion about something. There's this site, which has this game, which is one of the best flash games I've played in my entire life.

It is funny, informative and actually great fun! The problem is that it's anti-Bush...VERY anti-Bush. It's advertised in PC gamer and Edge magazine, but I was wondering if it went against the rules to provide a link to this higly fandabbydozy game (since it spouts anti-Bush propaganda at this sensitive time in america).

Is it a problem?

I hope not!

Edit-Upon actually playing the game and not going on from what my friends told me I can also reveal that it involves a lot of swearing too. Can't advertise it here then, can I? >_<

Bushgame incase anyone really wants to seek it out.

[ 10-09-2004, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 10-09-2004, 01:34 PM   #72
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hating Bush has become a fad [img]tongue.gif[/img] Bloody liberals!
Old 10-09-2004, 01:54 PM   #73
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Lol @ LB! Yay, I love the weekends!! Nooooo. Homework!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm a bit excited, can ya tell?
Old 10-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #74
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
That's nicer than anything I have ever called them, Jen. Oh, Gamestop, I thought you said Gamespot!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #75
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well the interview went well [img]smile.gif[/img] The guy was grumbling over this offical questionaire his boss was making him use and scrapped like half the questions on it, lol. He said I might be called in for a 2nd interview because he didn't ask all of the questions off the sheet. He (the boss)comes in around 2 so he said I should hear from him around 3 or 4. I think I got it...I hope I got it!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:57 PM   #76
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
That's nicer than anything I have ever called them, Jen. Oh, Gamestop, I thought you said Gamespot! [/QUOTE]Aha yes well, for the sake of other people's feelings I toned my true feelings down to the word "bloody"

And the guy just called me back! He got off the phone with his boss and said "the job is yours if you want it" Awesome huh! *claps* oooh I'm so excited ^^ heading back down there in an hour to do all the paper work, wee!
Old 10-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #77
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Congrats, LB! Glad you've got a theoretically cool job!

Now...about that "bloody liberal" quote...we prefer to be called...never mind...this is a family forum...

Anyway...It wasn't a fad for me...I disliked him basically his entire time in office. But, that's okay...I would vote conservative, ifn's they picked a better candidate

Politics aside (this isn't really the place for them ) I have to note that if you finished 2.5 of 4 philosophy questions...you'd have 1.5 left...lol

Of course, it IS philosophy.

Regardless of the ribbing, though, have a good time LB!

I don't know what to do with myself this weekend...I may just kick back and enjoy the thirty pages worth of calculus practice I need to do to be ready for this test that I need to ace.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-09-2004, 04:11 PM   #78
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Tumbles down the stairs and crawls onto the couch (blatant rip off here and prepares to be sued)

hey guys and chickys [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Grats on the job Jen girl [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] (if you can call it that, hehe...). Work's starting to get heaps busier now and the new season bikes are rolling in so thinking bout going back up to 6 days a week to earn some extra coinage.

I'm def heading to the big day out in January, booked my plane ticket last week and the gig tik is on the card for this payday. Gonna be the best day out ever! They've only got the first lineup of confirmations so far and already it's looking special with Beastie Boys, System of a Down, Chemical Brothers, Streets, Grinspoon along with kiwi acts Shihad and Concord Dawn all gonna be there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thievery Corporation are playing at Winnie Bagoes this afternoon, been looking forward to them for the last couple weeks, not really AJs thing so she's not coming but Sean's gonna be there so should be good times.

Skifields are coming to a close down here so no more boarding for me this year, tell the truth I'm looking forward to summer and a bit of warm sun. My Dad's heading to Qatar (somewhere in the middle east) to work for a year or three so he's letting me look after his car while he's gone, free cars are all gfood but it's one of those mid-life crisis type vehicles, y'know, red sporty two seater with a roof that folds off [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not my thing but it'll be good to have a vehicle and as I said... it's free [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kaltia, good to see you again [img]smile.gif[/img]
Johnny, hope life is good buddy
Attalus, say hi to Laurie from me mate
Sigmar, still need Lioness and Romey and Glorf and the others to bring this place back to what would be considered normal [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 04:59 PM   #79
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

*Rushes in the cafe*

YEAH! Slovenia beat Italy in football for World Cup 2006. *rushes out*
Old 10-09-2004, 06:21 PM   #80
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Dunda, will do! Good to hear from you. Now if Lioness would just tumble down the stairs onto that couch, we could have a real reunion, with SomeGuy sweeping...