Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2004, 02:59 PM   #101
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
*Hums*

My Grandma and your grandma are sitting by the fire...

FP (from earlier in the thread) got back in contact with me today. Hmmm.
Wow, what a coincidence. Hmmm, old FP. What did he want, Kat? To bathe in the sunshine of your personality?
Old 10-10-2004, 03:20 PM   #102
Kaltia
Jack Burton

One Can Only Wonder.

And for God's sake, someone give Johnny something to drink before he dies messily all over Someguy's nicely swept floor...?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:13 PM   #103
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
SomeGuy, good to see ya. How's things in Nowata? [/QB]
Things are quite good Attalus. Our highschool football team has lost only 1 game out of... well not sure, but we're doing really good this year. I love my town. As for my team, the 8th grade, our record is 4/2, and we have two more left. Both home games, I highly, greatly, doubt we'll lose the first of the last two, and the very last one... they better put up a better fight then they did last year. I mean cmon, they were undefeated and we hauled ass. 28-0. I bet they're looking for revenge. And as for last week's game... Damn it was crazy. They had us the first half, but we came back and tied it up, 8 to 8 or something close like that. Well we went into triple overtime before we finally won, beating The Eagles. They were undefeated too. School's pretty good too, not too much has gone on, my classes haven't gotten better and Pre-Algebra isn't that bad. Making an 89 in that class, so damn close to an A. What about yourself Attalus? I haven't been in the cafe in awhile so it's hard to keep up.

EDIT: Kaltia: He better not die on my floor, dammit! If he does I'm blaming you Kaltia and you're cleaning the mess! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-10-2004, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-10-2004, 04:22 PM   #104
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Someguy, you get paid for this? Wait a minute! Why didnt I get anything for filling in, all this time, Cloudy!? I'm guessing by "football" you're talking about soccer, again? Anyways, I'm enjoying my four-day weekend, here in the Bluegrass! Jenn, you're living my dream. Working at a game store, and going to the 'Tallica concert. I hate you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2004, 04:33 PM   #105
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Dron I'm from Oklahoma. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm talking about american football, what made you think that I was talking soccer?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-10-2004, 04:54 PM   #106
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
What about yourself Attalus? I haven't been in the cafe in awhile so it's hard to keep up.

EDIT: Kaltia: He better not die on my floor, dammit! If he does I'm blaming you Kaltia and you're cleaning the mess! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
We are fine, here. Our HS team is not doing so well, but they never do, so nobody minds too much. I mean, no "For Sale" signs on the coach's lawn or anything.

Kat, maybe he felt a disturbance in the Force.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:55 PM   #107
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

::Staggers in after watching "The Big Lebowski"::

Well, that was a funny movie about nothing whatsoever...I'll have to watch it again some day that I have absolutely nothing better to do.

I also saw another interesting movie Friday night called "What the bleep do we know?" which was about some crazy philosophy stuff...I enjoyed it...but they seriously abused quantum mechanics...

Oh, and I now own an eight-foot section of four inch PVC Pipe...not sure what I should use it for, but it's mine!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-10-2004, 09:39 PM   #108
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Dron I'm from Oklahoma. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm talking about american football, what made you think that I was talking soccer?
Dude, that was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard! I'm sorry, all these crazy Eastern-hemispherers had got me thinking that soccer was actually popular! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So, what position do you play?
Old 10-10-2004, 09:41 PM   #109
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Oh, yeah! Lyle, can you say "potato gun?"
Old 10-10-2004, 09:47 PM   #110
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Oh, yeah! Lyle, can you say "potato gun?"
Actually, that's EXACTLY what the people across the hall want ...I'm not so sure it would be a good idea, of course, probably highly illegal, but that's THEIR idea. Oh, the same people woke me up this afternoon/morning...they knocked on my door, and I went to answer it, opened it, and had a can of Axe Deodorant sprayed across a LIGHTER at me...instant flame-thrower...I was pretty mortified, honestly...that could have been a dangerous thing for them to have done.

Is that what you really want to say?