Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2002, 10:44 AM   #11
Haladar
Dungeon Master

my first ever char was back in bg1, and was an elven chaotic good ranger...then i played a fighter, then i played a paladin, who i imported to bg2 as a cavalier and have completed ToB with
Old 02-10-2002, 01:48 PM   #12
Meanal
Dungeon Master

Proctor the Half-orc barbarian i did not understand the wepon system then so when i got a halberd i just gave him that
Old 02-10-2002, 01:54 PM   #13
Evan
Banned User

half elf mage Chaotic evil (gotta be me) female (pic of aerie, i never new i would meet her in the game) very powerful only beaten by enemys with power word kill or by over whelming odds.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 02:19 PM   #14
Sorcerer Alex

An archer. I found out too late that they were too weak and got my butt kicked pretty early on in the game [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2002, 02:59 PM   #15
Aurican
Elminster

In BGI, Aurican the Elven ranger, then as BGII came out Aurican learned how to really use a bow and became an archer. Easily, one of the most powerful classes in the game.

I also made a Undead Hunter called Khellendros in BGII, but decided that the ranger was just my calling. Paladins are still cool though.
Aurican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 07:12 PM   #16
enigma
The Magister

Location: Infinite Sea of Code Red, Canada every other weekend
A chaotic good halfling theif,in Bg1.
I later changed her to the swashbuckler class in BG2.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:26 PM   #17
Iluvatar Oakenshield
Manshoon

My first character was a neutral human mage called (....) Iluvatar Oakenshield [img]smile.gif[/img] I started him in BG1 and I am still playing him through SOA (right now he has just killed that big black winged beastie in Suldanessellar) I am a very slow player though cause I got SOA the day it was released and I still haven't finished it. Also TOB has been catching dust on my shelve since August, I haven't even installed it yet. On the other hand I have about 10 parties running right now in 5 different games (BG1, BG2, IWD, PT, and Arcanum) so that could be the problem.
"Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die And deep inside me I will wait for her return To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn O lust and rueful thought be mine, My soul enhanced, desires... Melancholy. My heart is thine."

Schwadorf, Empyrium '97
Iluvatar Oakenshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 07:27 PM   #18
jabidas
Silver Dragon

BG1 fighter, BG2 Sorcerer, I knew the magic system quite well.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:41 PM   #19
Azazel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

in bg 1 í think it was chaotic good elf mage... who was killed by wolf...angry and hungry one.... bad dog!
near the place where gorion was killed
then i made fighter.. much better... he got killed by the first assasin in the castle/inn..cant remember the name of that place..
Old 02-11-2002, 12:20 AM   #20
Darkman

Chaotic Good Elven female Mage named Adele. I don't think she made it past Chapter 2 though..